Manson Custom T Mirror

rockandroll

Having a more complex architecture and larger dimensions than Fender's single coils, it is occasionally mistaken for a humbucker."

...by complete and utter twats :awesome:

I'm just joking by the way mate, but it is pretty funny :p

I don't like the Manson. Seem's like it wasn't well thought out. It would be much better without the scratch plate, the headstock needs either mirroring or painting and I'm not sold on the mirror/chrome and black colour scheme on that one.

I wouldn't like the headstock to be mirrored on that guitar, I think mirrored headstocks only reeally look right on a guitar that is fully mirrored/chromed, like the mirror manson or the bomber. But then it doesn't look great with a natural headstock, but I think it would look good with a black headstock which would match the pickguard and hardware

im gonna go with the other people on the scratchplate issue. i don't like it, it doesn't look like a manson.

Hi by the way

I have a Vintage (that's the make, not how old it is) VS6 (pretty much an SG). And i prefer the humbucker sound on the bridge but im a single coil; man when it comes to neck pickups. I have an Alchemist P90 bridge pickup (crazy i know, but i know someone who always uses bridge pups in neck position, sounds sweet) to be installed at neck (just waiting for my uncle to finish his robot project to install it for me).

god i think thats the longest post in this topic yet :s

I don't like the Manson. Seem's like it wasn't well thought out. It would be much better without the scratch plate, the headstock needs either mirroring or painting and I'm not sold on the mirror/chrome and black colour scheme on that one.

The only thing I can't get past is the headstock really.

I don't mind the pickguard - though I don't think it's really necessary for a mirror topped guitar. As for the color scheme, it needs to be done properly - like the M1D1 or how shatter used to look. That said, it doesn't look like that french guy's Manson which had the same color scheme, but didn't work at all.

robb_manson_01-8e1b8e5b3.jpg

I hear you on the headstock colour. To be honest I like how different it looks shapewise.

Yeah I like the shape. Just not the pickguard and the black/chrome setup.

Black and chrome is a tricky one to get right, needs to be balanced well or it just looks jarring. The french guy's guitar looks awful with those pickups and black selector switches. It'd have needed to have all black hardware I think to have have looked better..

I don't love this one, although I like the shape a lot...reckon Hugh would build me one in that shape with some of Matt's specs (but some twists of my own, I dream of an inbuilt delay or something)? I'd be willing to buy two, one like 007 and one like Earl's Court, and hell, maybe a third with a Floyd or something.

I'm having serious Manson GAS right now, I want something to complement the MB-1...God, I love that new shape... :$

I don't love this one, although I like the shape a lot...reckon Hugh would build me one in that shape with some of Matt's specs (but some twists of my own, I dream of an inbuilt delay or something)? I'd be willing to buy two, one like 007 and one like Earl's Court, and hell, maybe a third with a Floyd or something.

I'm having serious Manson GAS right now, I want something to complement the MB-1...God, I love that new shape... :$

as long as it's not the MB-1 shape, he should be able to build it with whatever.

three though?

u mad

as long as it's not the MB-1 shape, he should be able to build it with whatever.

three though?

u mad

He will definitely do all sorts in that shape - it was offered to me when I ordered my latest one, but I'm going for all my mansons in my e-shape now :)

He will definitely do all sorts in that shape - it was offered to me when I ordered my latest one, but I'm going for all my mansons in my e-shape now :)

The next one is going to be the same shape as the last one then?

I've wanted to get a custom built to my specs, but honestly, I don't know what I should go for. I love the look of the E-shape, but how comfortable is it?

I'm thinking either something with the same specs as the custom T mirror, but with a matte black finish all around (same specs otherwise) or the E shape with that dual bridge P90 configuration that Matt's recent guitars have had.

The next one is going to be the same shape as the last one then?

I've wanted to get a custom built to my specs, but honestly, I don't know what I should go for. I love the look of the E-shape, but how comfortable is it?

I'm thinking either something with the same specs as the custom T mirror, but with a matte black finish all around (same specs otherwise) or the E shape with that dual bridge P90 configuration that Matt's recent guitars have had.

Yep, e shape, I may as well say - natural mahogany back, cracked black chrome mirror, black binding, double black p90 in bridge, black single sustainer in neck, and black chrome flloyd rose and hardware ;)

Archived