The Most MUSE Song?

dekza

If you had to choose the most representative song of Muse, the song that represents Muse´s style the best to show someone who doesn´t know Muse at all, which one song would it be?

I personally think its New Born or Hysteria

Hysteria.

Everyone has heard hysteria, its in a dozen movies and featured on a few tv shows....

I put it on at school and everyones like, i know this song its mint. They always say muse are shit, then i tell em its muse, next day they come in like, Yeah muse are alright

Ahaa, I was there and when he sang it wrong I thought it was my mistake at first :chuckle:

:LOL: the first time i watched it i was like :wtf: "NOT degrading us?" lyricfail! then I :awesome: because it was funneh:$

Stop bloody capitalising the full word Muse! I've said it time and time again, it's only fully capitalised in the logo for visual purposes! :facepalm:

/"MUSE" nazi

:awesome: i fixed yer post

NSC. :awesome:

Nah, probably B&H (the single version) and SS. You have to have the arpeggios in there as well as the piano (SS does have a bit of piano, yes, but it's not as...complex as most other Muse songs).

Stop bloody capitalising the full word Muse! I've said it time and time again, it's only fully capitalised in the logo for visual purposes! :facepalm:

Calm down a bit, seriously. It's not that big of a deal, and it's not like they did it for the entire post. :rolleyes:

Actually, this one time I played Knights and SS and Butterflies... and my friend was like, "nah... they're alright, but nothing special." Then I played IBTY and he was like, "THIS IS AWESOME I WANT MORE." :LOL:

Butterflies and Hurricanes (additional guitar remix) by a long way.

It has everything:

1. A quiet first verse.

2. A strong bass line and bass fill

3. A guitar solo

4. Well the piano speaks for itself....

5. RIFFS

6. Orchestral backing

7. and it has the highest ever falsetto note from glasto '04 where usually Bellamy hits the top A at the end which is higher than the showbiz G sharp.

B&H is everything muse

Archived