We're a funny bunch, us Muse fans.

First everyone is scandalised at how Matt is getting so much attention from tabloids lately because of his relationship with Kate Hudson, yet we're incensed when Dom doesn't get the same attention from said tabloids for being equally if not more flamboyant than Matt!

No pleasing some people... lol. Personally, I prefer them out of the tabloids, I think their ability to live a relatively normal life alongside being an incredibly successful band has played no small part in their grounded attitude towards the rocker life style. As long as Matt is with Kate he will always be a paparazzi plaything, but at least Dom and Chris can stay out of it. Let them have their mad moments untainted by the tabloid feeding frenzy.

That isn't what's being said. Nobody is saying they want any member of the band in the tabloids, what's being questioned is why the Sun chose to pick up on Matt's outfit and put it in their paper when Dom was wearing something altogether more :eek: You would have thought that if the article was just about bad rock star clothing, Dom would have been the obvious choice. Which clearly means the article is about Matt in particular, most likely due to the KH angle.

i used to think the red suit looked ridiculous and over the top

after watching wembley again it looks wicked

i will never get used to this or his ridiculous lady gaga wardrobe for this album..

his best has to be wembley, earls court, teignmouth, white graphic tee with blue or pink pants

just clean and simple, none of this weird stuff

i'm scared to see what he'll do for the next album actually

What about the red gitter suit? That was kinda amazing :$

this guy :LOL:

Muse’s Matt Bellamy dresses head to toe in silver!

By Frankie Genchi on July 18th, 2010

Filed Under: Fashion, Music | Tags: Matt Bellamy, Muse

Bristish band Muse perform live on stage during 19th edition of 'Vieilles Charrues' music Festival, in Carhaix, France, on July 15, 2010. Muse played a gig in the rain in France, and Matt Bellamy hid from the drops in this weird spaceman- looking outfit.

Matt wore the unusual silver attire during the band’s set at the Vieilles Charrues festival in France.

If we’re being honest, he makes the weird silver outfit work for him.

Not very rock ‘n’ roll though is it?

what only in france? :LOL:

and a comment on this article:

Dead_star 10 hours ago

Why is this news? If you've been to any of their gigs then you know this is just the norm for Matt. Now Dom at Oxegen is another matter altogether lol

THIS guy knows :yesey:

I think he looks really cool. somehow.

It's the umbrella. :chuckle:

and a comment on this article:

Dead_star 10 hours ago

Why is this news? If you've been to any of their gigs then you know this is just the norm for Matt. Now Dom at Oxegen is another matter altogether lol

THIS guy knows :yesey:

:LOL: Yes.

snf17bizmat1-280_1087405a.jpg

No way in hell was he playing guitar... in the rain :stunned:

God, I hope it's okay. That's one of my fave Mansons :(

ahahah I was there and I was so worried about his Mansons too... he even went on his little catwalk for a second too with his guit and all. :eek::awesome: the rain was hell annoying, but it was heaps funny when Matt came out wearing that, and Dom in his full costume :p. just gay that Matt couldn't go on the walkway thing (forget the word) much.

bessssst first Muse gig! :D

I really don't understand why everyone is making such a big fuss about this. I mean come on people, this is MATT we're talking about. We should all by now be familiar with his weird and hysterical ways. Yet most of you guys are getting all het up over some stupid little tabloid article. Who cares about Matt's attire, Kate, and Madonna's ickle offspring whom describes Muse as "blingin'"? Who really gives a shit? Be warned Sun, Musers bite.

• 3 weeks later...
Wait, so how is that outfit worse than this one?

spcfotologsnet7ll.jpg

The fucking Sun have no humor whatsoever.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I had to stare at this photo for about half a minute before I realised that he is not wearing a fugly granny-styled dress :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I had to stare at this photo for about half a minute before I realised that he is not wearing a fugly granny-styled dress :LOL:

:LOL::D:LOL: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh, thanks for posting this!! And for making me laugh with your comment!:D

Be warned Sun, Musers bite.

Yes, we do... but just laughing such things off is much funnier...:LOL::LOL:

Matt can pull so many silly faces and wear as many weird clothes as he wants and he still looks great, whatever! :D

Yes, indeed...:) I'm sure he would even look great if he was wearing all his weird clothes at once...;)

:LOL:

I found this article absolutely hilarious! I love the way the Sun have a whole article on Matt, just because he's dating Kate, and they only mention the actual performance as an afterthought. And Matt has style! Just his own, slightly odd one.

If they'd been paying attention they would've caught Dom in his feather coat, tribal crown and green pants get-up. :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived