Maybe after the rainbow skinnies we can get Dom's rainbow underpants... We already had green so pink for night 1 and yellow for night 2 at Wembley!

I would literally pee myself with laughter!:LOL::LOL:

Because water plays hell with finish, wood, and of course electronics.

I would say those guitars are as weather-worthy as any automobile. Even regular guitars have a pretty heavy-duty paint job on them, or clear coat. Whatever exposed wood is on the guitar (the neck mostly) is lacquered or varnished, or some such treatment, and those hold up well. As far as electronics go, most of that is contained within the guitar and not exposed to the rain ... pickups are magnetic AFAIK so rain wouldn't do anything to them. I'm guessing it's difficult to play a guitar in the rain, but I don't think terribly dangerous to the instrument assuming it's thoroughly dried and cleaned afterward (well, not dangerous compared to being chucked into the drumset like Glitterati has a few times). I'm sure it's not a lot of fun being the guy who has to take apart and dry all of the soaked equipment.:stunned:

'Matt Bellamy wears weird clothes'

NO WAI!?!?!?!

I know, his fashion sense has really gone downhill lately. Why can't we go back to the days when he used to dress all snazzy? Like the outfit he's got on in the Showbiz cover pic, for example or the shirt with the orange flower and the sparkly cap... high class, that was....

cannot unsee. :stunned:

Fuck, you've totally ruined rainbows for me. Forever.

i am glad I didn't open that spoiler :chuckle:

We're a funny bunch, us Muse fans.

First everyone is scandalised at how Matt is getting so much attention from tabloids lately because of his relationship with Kate Hudson, yet we're incensed when Dom doesn't get the same attention from said tabloids for being equally if not more flamboyant than Matt!

No pleasing some people... lol. Personally, I prefer them out of the tabloids, I think their ability to live a relatively normal life alongside being an incredibly successful band has played no small part in their grounded attitude towards the rocker life style. As long as Matt is with Kate he will always be a paparazzi plaything, but at least Dom and Chris can stay out of it. Let them have their mad moments untainted by the tabloid feeding frenzy.

Archived