Well.... no let's not go there! :chuckle:

Too true though Dom's outfit was a lot more outrageous. Did he wear it again in France? I saw a small mention.

Yes he did :awesome: And all those Matt pics have been taken at the same gig (2 days ago). That was truly EPIC :happy:

snf17bizmat1-280_1087405a.jpg

No way in hell was he playing guitar... in the rain :stunned:

God, I hope it's okay. That's one of my fave Mansons :(

He was actually playing in the rain, you can see other pics here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=71711&page=35

This was my only concern, although it's not a genuine concern admittedly, about the new girlfriend. No way would this quality paper have been interested in this pre-KH. Can they not see the humour in what he's wearing? Do they actually think he gives a fuck that it's not accepted ' rock star' attire? Get a sense of humour FFS.

This was my only concern, although it's not a genuine concern admittedly, about the new girlfriend. No way would this quality paper have been interested in this pre-KH. Can they not see the humour in what he's wearing? Do they actually think he gives a fuck that it's not accepted ' rock star' attire? Get a sense of humour FFS.

Well there's no mention though which is good. Matt has been in The Sun before after the baked beans story. That felt wrong tbh but this seems just a bit of fun. Maybe I'm just getting used to the tabloid stories, but I don't find this at all offensive.

I don't find it offensive, just slightly frustrating that they seem to think Matt was up there trying to impress with that whole outfit! Of course he wasn't! Wonder what The Sun would make of his 'Tron' suit if they saw it?!

Ha ha! It's Gordon Smart again. He's the one who said their Glasto performance was average. At least he says their performance here was 'blinding' (slang translation for blinding = really good, in case you're not from UK)! I really like Matt's shiny ensemble but I seem to be in the minority. I really hope he wears something like this at LCCC, although I don't want rain :D

Ha ha! It's Gordon Smart again. He's the one who said their Glasto performance was average. At least he says their performance here was 'blinding' (slang translation for blinding = really good, in case you're not from UK)! I really like Matt's shiny ensemble but I seem to be in the minority. I really hope he wears something like this at LCCC, although I don't want rain :D

After seeing their performance at Oxegen and what they did at Vieilles Charrues I hope it's pissing down with rain at Wembley :LOL:

Archived