MXR Blue Box

Protonix

Yeah I got that tone. Sounded pretty close. But is it actually a pitch shifter/distorsion pedal? 'Cause I tried a setting and it sounded like a distorted 8bit tune. Pretty odd, If you know what I mean. Although, it's fun and would fit in a solo. But imo, an odd pedal.....

Haze, and what about this? How does it sound? I could give it a try...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgfw6xyDU0

Something like that, but with all the squealy shit the fuzz factory does :happy:

I might have to get myself another Blue Box, only sold it to pay for a Boss OC2, which is better suited to what I was after, but the Blue Box was fun, it was actually better for dropping 2 octaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgfw6xyDU0

Something like that, but with all the squealy shit the fuzz factory does :happy:

I might have to get myself another Blue Box, only sold it to pay for a Boss OC2, which is better suited to what I was after, but the Blue Box was fun, it was actually better for dropping 2 octaves.

What in god's name is the drummer wearing on his face!? Heh. That brings back memories from Earls Court..

Oh, that thing. Heard it a few times. Weren't Muse playing that on the Earls Court gig?

The Blue Box IS fun. And FUNny. :LOL: Haven't tried it with the FF. I don't want to end like a Matt B wannabe, owning a factory just for the PiB squeal. I'll try the Blue Box a bit more. And then look for the cheapest.....

What in god's name is the drummer wearing on his face!? Heh. That brings back memories from Earls Court..

He always wears masks and has a microphone in it, might help with feedback or something because he runs the microphone through loads of pedals.

And Earls Court was a lesson in how to open a gig :LOL:

He always wears masks and has a microphone in it, might help with feedback or something because he runs the microphone through loads of pedals.

And Earls Court was a lesson in how to open a gig :LOL:

Aye those were the days!! I wondered, I couldn't tell from peeking the video whether he was the one doing the vocals. That's a nifty set up. They are bloody nutters-looks intense being surrounded by all those people.

Archived