songs you will not have heard of b4!!!!

a-loonatic

The tape would probably devalue if the full songs were available for download; especially if they aren't particularly good. It'd still be worth a load, upload them or don't post a thread.

Really wouldn't. Everyone has the EP tracks but they keep selling for more and more. I uploaded the Sunburn/Overdue demos, sold one of the demo CDs itself for £310. Which is a few hundred more than I bought it for. A MotP promo is currently selling for £102 on eBay. The Showbiz vinyls sell for hundreds. It's not necessarily about what's on it, but how rare the item itself is. He could upload the full tracks in every format there is, and the tape will still be worth hundreds.

Really wouldn't. Everyone has the EP tracks but they keep selling for more and more. I uploaded the Sunburn/Overdue demos' date=' sold one of the demo CDs itself for £310. Which is a few hundred more than I bought it for. A MotP promo is currently selling for £102 on eBay. The Showbiz vinyls sell for hundreds. It's not necessarily about what's on it, but how rare the item itself is. He could upload the full tracks in every format there is, and the tape will still be worth hundreds.[/quote']

It'll still be worth a shit load, no doubt, but I still think a demo tape with never before heard material would have greater appeal and value.

Didn't someone do something like this a while ago? Like a "how much would you pay for some uber-rare muse that no-one has ever heard before"? I swear that turned out to be non-existant.

...perhaps i'm just paranoid:$ I haven't read the whole thread (yes, i'm feeling lazy) so I suppose I can't really say whether I think it's real or fake. I just think that...well, it would be brilliant if this was real, and if the guy could upload some stuff, but there's so many different ways of exploiting people, and other people are perfectly willing to do this if they get something out of it.

I'm not calling this person a liar as such, just...yeh. Sorry, this is my tired brain speaking :confused:

Didn't someone do something like this a while ago? Like a "how much would you pay for some uber-rare muse that no-one has ever heard before"? I swear that turned out to be non-existant.

...perhaps i'm just paranoid:$ I haven't read the whole thread (yes, i'm feeling lazy) so I suppose I can't really say whether I think it's real or fake. I just think that...well, it would be brilliant if this was real, and if the guy could upload some stuff, but there's so many different ways of exploiting people, and other people are perfectly willing to do this if they get something out of it.

I'm not calling this person a liar as such, just...yeh. Sorry, this is my tired brain speaking :confused:

The guy's 'legit' so to speak.. he really does have a never-before-heard/seen demo tape of songs by the band in '96 or something, but he's just taking fookin forever to upload 30 second samples of them!! :( We've had 3 and they were cool but he keeps promising to upload more and not delivering..well at least not for a while.. and I'm bloody impatient!!

Either upload, sell the darn tape or quit messing with us pls!! :rolleyes:

Guest Chizzleface
I can't import those demo samples into iTunes - I've been trying for ages now. Anyone know what to do?

xXx

What format are they?

hello all, i have 5,6 songs which muse have never released dating back too 1997 and 1998..home grown teignmouth boy of course...yes i did go T.C.C

probably the only copy around, its on tape...does anybody out there know the early stuff?? this Newton Abbot recording was done with released songs inc overdue (older version) sober (old version) agitated (old version).....and like i said songs which NO ONE apart from the early EARLY fans remember...

By EARLY do you mean those fortunate to live in the same place as the band when they were first staring out or do you mean superior somehow ....

I used to live next door to Rick Astley in Newton Le Willows, I have some really old tape recordings of him in his cellar from 1985/1986... anyone want them..... only really genuine EARLY fans of course....

The guy's 'legit' so to speak.. he really does have a never-before-heard/seen demo tape of songs by the band in '96 or something, but he's just taking fookin forever to upload 30 second samples of them!! :( We've had 3 and they were cool but he keeps promising to upload more and not delivering..well at least not for a while.. and I'm bloody impatient!!

Either upload, sell the darn tape or quit messing with us pls!! :rolleyes:

aaah, ok, cheers:)

I'll read the whole thing before I start making judgements next time:rolleyes:

Archived