songs you will not have heard of b4!!!!

a-loonatic

ahhhhhh!! yes it is boredom!!!!! NO WAY! thats awesome...

sorry to all who are having problems downloading off of orbit files,hopefully muselive will validate the samples soon.

lol good find, I'll give him thumbs up.

Now I really wanna hear the whole thing :(

• 1 month later...

I wish I had a fucking TARDIS.

That way we wouldn't have to wait for random assed people to come here and post teeny sippets of songs randomly. If I owned a ZOMG RARE MOOSE TAPE!!1..That shit would be entirely uploaded free of charge. :[

Eh, but wish in one hand..

(also over-use of the word random.)

money? :LOL: although if he/she were only concerned with that surely the would have sold the tape on eBay by now? :erm:

I would love to hear these songs in full but I'd rather have snippets than nothing at all so roll on weekend! :D

That's what I don't get though, why upload only samples? Even if he uploads the full songs he can still sell the tape.

If he uploads the songs first though it means fans will actually get to hear them.

If he sells the tape first it will probably go to someone who doesn't visit the forums, like the last one. And another great piece of Muse history will vanish for no good reason.

hello all, i have 5,6 songs which muse have never released dating back too 1997 and 1998..home grown teignmouth boy of course...yes i did go T.C.C

probably the only copy around, its on tape...does anybody out there know the early stuff?? this Newton Abbot recording was done with released songs inc overdue (older version) sober (old version) agitated (old version).....and like i said songs which NO ONE apart from the early EARLY fans remember...

Make a copy of the tape, sell the original on EBay for tons of money, and then upload/share the songs, making a bunch of fans really happy.

Archived