songs you will not have heard of b4!!!!

a-loonatic

From your impressive collection on Musewiki, I think you'll get it ;)

That'd be nice but I doubt I'll have the money. The last demo went for £500 and I can't afford that at all... :( If I got it I'd get them online ASAP though, no doubt about it. We could try doing one of those joint efforts whee we all donate to one site like Muselive and they bid, but it didn't work last time and the get CE to #1 capaign showed it's hard to get people to give to such causes...

Muse won't be back in the UK until November, so I wonder if they alctually get online before then...

That'd be nice but I doubt I'll have the money. The last demo went for £500 and I can't afford that at all... :( If I got it I'd get them online ASAP though, no doubt about it. We could try doing one of those joint efforts whee we all donate to one site like Muselive and they bid, but it didn't work last time and the get CE to #1 capaign showed it's hard to get people to give to such causes...

Muse won't be back in the UK until November, so I wonder if they alctually get online before then...

hmmm, im so curious what this contains...I would love to know.

Muse are back in november? is that when the tour finishes yeah? Hope they do a last uk gig..

back on subject, i got a feeling we will hear about it more soon, he wouldnt just disapear. I wonder how many of these acctually exist??

Hmmm there is a contest going on at Muselive ( which server is down atm, can't look up the site :mad:) , you gotta have to make a PiB video from wembley or so, and you can win something, but the Muselive crew are not saying what the surprise will be, they only said -if I can remember it correctly- that it was a very special prize, and you woudn't be disappointed ....

:stunned:

maybe this (the rare old muse recordings) is the special prize :D ?

oh well probably not, I'm having all sorts of weird ideas at the moment...:shifty:

Can you post some more information about the cassette. Please...

The more we know, the more interested we will be.

Apparently he won't until Muse get back to him. Not even a tracklist. Which makes me think this is another fraud. It makes no sense and he's probably just playing us, he doesn't srike me as the kind of person to do anything decent anyway, given his unhelpful bragging and desire to exploit us for mony.

Apparently he won't until Muse get back to him. Not even a tracklist. Which makes me think this is another fraud. It makes no sense and he's probably just playing us, he doesn't srike me as the kind of person to do anything decent anyway, given his unhelpful bragging and desire to exploit us for mony.

true true!...i dunno, we might find out

Its probably clunge, he hasnt been on for ages, hes probably found ANOTHER alter ego lol

I dunno, i PMed him, and he said he would post details very soon?

I can verify it is not at all a fraud and as someone said, he is waiting for Muse to get back to him. He's got his hands on something potentially valuable but is checking with the band re copyrights etc. Not something he can just upload.

I can verify it is not at all a fraud and as someone said, he is waiting for Muse to get back to him. He's got his hands on something potentially valuable but is checking with the band re copyrights etc. Not something he can just upload.

I was in Matt's class at school, have his Jeff Buckley CD, and he bought the guitar off me which he won battle of the bands in Teignmouth with.. small claim to fame ;)

You know, that doesn't prove a thing. We need photos and samples (you know, just 30secs from the songs or so) to see if it actually is real.

As i've said in the thread on this in the bootlegs section, unless there's either samples or a post by Tom Kirk (as opposed to a possible self written 'email' from the band) few if any will believe it is anything other than a fraud, and indeed would be foolish to think otherwise, let alone part with their cash. Once there's proof past someone's own word then we can get excited about it.

Edit: If he's planning to upload the songs as you seem to suggest though then I am already warming more towards him! :)

Indeed, I will be extremely grateful (as will most of us, I expect) if he makes these recordings available to us. But anecdotes are something anyone with a bit a nit of knowledge can concoct and claim they have this rare piece of Muse history or were Matt's bestest friend since nursery school. I don't see why posting a tracklisting or an image is a copyright concern. It isn't at all. So it seems very dubious not tog ive away basic info.

Just post some damn samples. I will not be biting this bait until captain kirk, lol, has issued a statement of some kind on the board, or, some samples and pictures are posted. And, if he said he's such a BIG fan since forever, why would he want to make a ton of money, wouldnt he want to share them with his fellow fans???:rolleyes:

And as cherryheat said, i wish hed stop using those damn fall stops, i cant undertsand what hes trying to do with those.

So, yeah, Samples please!!!

That sounds interesting. What sort of setlist were they playing back then?

They were awesome back then but not in the same way they are now, a different kind of awesomeness which describes fresh new bands. :D Actually sorry it was 1997, not 1998.

I went through it last night and the set list is below. However, 5 of the songs aren't the final versions of the B side releases etc. e.g. There's 2 songs containing Spiral Static lyrics and 2 songs containing Hate This and I'll Love you Lyrics. Final song very similar to a demo Plug in Baby without the famous riff!

1. Sober

2. Host

3. Cave

4. Muscle Museum

5. Escape

6. Unknown - contains some Spiral Static lyrics

7. Agitated

8. Instant Messenger

9. Fillip

10. Natural Disaster

11. Overdue

12. Unknown - Contains some Hate this and I'll love you lyrics

13.Do we need this?

14. Unknown - contains some Spiral Static lyrics

15. Unknown - Contains some Hate this and I'll love you lyrics

16. Showbiz

17.Unknown - contains some Plug in Baby lyrics and verse is similar to PIB chorus.

Archived