songs you will not have heard of b4!!!!

a-loonatic

hello all, i have 5,6 songs which muse have never released dating back too 1997 and 1998..home grown teignmouth boy of course...yes i did go T.C.C

probably the only copy around, its on tape...does anybody out there know the early stuff?? this Newton Abbot recording was done with released songs inc overdue (older version) sober (old version) agitated (old version).....and like i said songs which NO ONE apart from the early EARLY fans remember...

ha! yeh could do...but i reckon its worth a bit...i just sold on ebay the muscle museum ep, 1000 copies produced...sold it for £200...and the first muse cd, 4 song one, is worth £500+

so a tape of 10 songs...6 which NO ONE ever has heard..hmmm might be worth a bit.

i have contact with muse...getting there go ahead first. not sure if they want it out...but i want the money ...tell ya that!!

ha! yeh could do...but i reckon its worth a bit...i just sold on ebay the muscle museum ep, 1000 copies produced...sold it for £200...and the first muse cd, 4 song one, is worth £500+

so a tape of 10 songs...6 which NO ONE ever has heard..hmmm might be worth a bit.

i have contact with muse...getting there go ahead first. not sure if they want it out...but i want the money ...tell ya that!!

You won't get a response from Muse, they really don't reply to fans about anything. People upload lots of stuff on the muse fansite muselive.com. The Muse EP isn't worth £500. The last Muse demo tape that sold went for around £500.

ok, u can look at it at two ways here...

1) your greedy and could get loads for the tape, so you sell it, and then the cycle goes round again, and no fans ever hear them EVER!!!

2) You upload them, and make thousands of fans happy, and you will be regarded a legend on this forum FOREVER!!!...

:$:$

sorry, im crap at stuff like this, Just upload them dude!! Money fades away, music never does!

ok, u can look at it at two ways here...

1) your greedy and could get loads for the tape, so you sell it, and then the cycle goes round again, and no fans ever hear them EVER!!!

2) You upload them, and make thousands of fans happy, and you will be regarded a legend on this forum FOREVER!!!...

:$:$

sorry, im crap at stuff like this, Just upload them dude!! Money fades away, music never does!

He's not greedy don't be silly he probably needs the money, I'd sell it if I had it.

I can't imagine Muse will have a problem, probably best to check with Tom Kirk if you are worried.

He's not greedy don't be silly he probably needs the money, I'd sell it if I had it.

I can't imagine Muse will have a problem, probably best to check with Tom Kirk if you are worried.

I would not sell it, i would share it then sell it! lol

They might, they did with the last one that went under the hammer, rumours muse bid for it at the last minute. But, not much they can really do about it really

I really hope Muse get back to him...it would be a horrible shame for another lot of demo songs to get by without fans hearing them :(.

yeah, im sure this dude will deliver the goods. I need a tracklisting though, to see if musewiki have anything on em

Nope, he said it has demo versions of released song, so it'll be different...I really hope we get to hear this...

he said v early version of coma...hmmmm, so curious, im sure there will be some unreleased old stuff on it

I soooo want him to share the songs! lol

Could you at least post a picture of it first.

[this is also getting me excited]

and yes, you will be a respected God in this forum, muselive and other sites and fans of Muse.

Then sell it on ebay because you have the only physical and existing copy of it and still get good numbers from die hard collectors

its only a tape...sorry cant be bothered messing around doing that...just wanted to see what the response would be like from the muse forum....

whoever mentioned captain kirk!! :) nice one...you know your stuff, you obviously a mad muse fan, or local guy :)

Tracklisting? or at least what it sounds like

Yeah can we at least have the tracklisting please? Do you have ny pictures of it?

Hopefully if you do sell it the person who wins will be kind enough to upload the tracks...

A lot of bands have demo tapes and fans get the tracks in MP3 form, it's such a shame the same can't be said for Muse...

Oooh please give it a go uploading :D literally thousands of people around the world will love you for it...

I know from first hand experience, hehe.

Archived