Invincible solo help

Chablar

Is it me, or am I having deja vu?

ermm..I don't know? :LOL:

You should be able to stretch further if you just keep practicing stretching them to make it easier to play :)

That's what I'm doing and it's gradually getting easier to make the stretch. :)

yeah if your fingers aren't used to stretching that far you'll just have to keep doing it slowly until they get used to it.

If you can't play it properly slowly you'll have problems playing it fast.

I can play it all at the right speed, I just have to pause to get my hand in the right position to get the stretch, once I have done that then I can resume playing it at the right speed.

ermm..I don't know? :LOL:

That's what I'm doing and it's gradually getting easier to make the stretch. :)

I can play it all at the right speed, I just have to pause to get my hand in the right position to get the stretch, once I have done that then I can resume playing it at the right speed.

Just practise the stretching bit then. Or make up some similar or even bigger stretches perhaps to just have a pattern to repeat over and over to get your hand/arm used to it I guess.

Hey. I recently learnt invincible, and I was just wondering what kind of effect matt uses in the solo for it to get that wha kinda sound (if you get me). Is it a compressor? Thanks a lot:p

a Compressor just reduces noise (when the settings are set correctly)

Matt used a Digitech Whammy for the solo

just some tapping and a Whammy

add a Little Bit of Delay, always have a little bit of delay on your solo, just so it doesnt sound empty.

just make sure theres not too much delay, because that is horrible XD

Tapping and Much delay doesnt go well together

i thought i should tell you that your sig phailz. when you click the link, the spoiler closes and it doesnt take you to your youtube page.

my sig however is awesome. i fucking love flowers.

You right click on the youtube link and click open. The only 'phail' here is you.

Lols omg you want to join in with the love? Woman love in K&T? That's sacrilege! :p

Haha did you even read the "I was joking" part? :rolleyes: and yes it would seem so. :(

• 2 years later...
Hey, how can i get the high notes on the high e loud enough so they can be heard above the tapping on the g string? is this an effect or just pro tapping so the g string is mutted when the e string is played?

Well, actually all the tapping is on the G string. To get the higher notes(which you played on the E string) you have to use the legendary Whammy.

Archived