Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! What do I do?? If I go, this would mean I'd have to add another day to my already booked hotel, and my brother would kill me because I said I'd drive him back by Sunday night (he's my ticket/travel buddy for the So. Cal shows). And I'm supposed to save $$ for Voodoo....

Agh, Muse! Why do you do this to me?! :LOL:

YES!!! The 22nd, 23rd, and 25th just happened to be 3 days that week that I was occupied, and that was making me unbelievably sad. I do believe I can go to this date, and see Muse live for the first time! Thank you so much! :D

so gonna go!! why doesnt the date show up yet on the concertmaps???

If I recall correctly, the date didn't show up for the previous Staples show until a few hours before the sale, so everyone started freaking out. :LOL:

I opted out of getting tickets for the 25th since A) I had an easier time getting GA for Honda Center, and B) I didn't want to spend so much money at once. Fortunately, time has passed and I have money again, so if I can convince a friend sometime today, I'll be combating scalpers with the rest of you tomorrow. :D

I assume KROQ will announce a pre-sale for this soon as well, but don't take my word for it.

If I recall correctly' date=' the date didn't show up for the [i']previous[/i] Staples show until a few hours before the sale, so everyone started freaking out. :LOL:

I opted out of getting tickets for the 25th since A) I had an easier time getting GA for Honda Center, and B) I didn't want to spend so much money at once. Fortunately, time has passed and I have money again, so if I can convince a friend sometime today, I'll be combating scalpers with the rest of you tomorrow. :D

I assume KROQ will announce a pre-sale for this soon as well, but don't take my word for it.

ill come with you!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived