Wow :stunned: I hope the crowd gets something good tonight.

Any reliable setlist tweeters for this gig?

i'm guessing Doris is gonna have a tough night tonight...

Doris needs to keep herself together to night or :fear:

Doris may do better tonight than last night simply because it's sunday. She always dies between 12 and 2AM ET on saturday night/sunday morning. It's odd, but it seems to happen every week....

I was about to slap the beotch giving me my wristband. she was taking so long omg!!! she still stopped to ask why my ticket was wet I was like because my hands were sweating come on I want to go but she took her sweet ass time. luckily I still got to go in quick enough to be the first on the floor and on the rail.

oh boy and wasn't that ticket scanner malfuction stressful? I thought I was royally screwed over with fake tickets!

I think my lifespan will now be a couple year shorter due to the stress from this event.

all worth it though! now let's hear bliss!

I was about to slap the beotch giving me my wristband. she was taking so long omg!!! she still stopped to ask why my ticket was wet I was like because my hands were sweating come on I want to go but she took her sweet ass time. luckily I still got to go in quick enough to be the first on the floor and on the rail.

oh boy and wasn't that ticket scanner malfuction stressful? I thought I was royally screwed over with fake tickets!

I think my lifespan will now be a couple year shorter due to the stress from this event.

awww do good you got there fast enough...

those scanners are the most stressing thing ever... even if nothing is wrong with your tickets... is just the fact or the possibility that something can go wrong.

have a great time :awesome:

Glad you made it to the front in spite of The Ticket Lady! Have a great time!!

anaiis123 Where's all the passion pit merch at, I don't want a fucken muse shirt -.- :mad::pope:

Somebody went to the wrong gig. :chuckle:

karatekittie Were here to see The Muse and Passion Pit. Bring it! (@ STAPLES Center w/ 118 others) http://4sq.com/2Hcg9E

ShopDesignSpark At staples center for the Muse concert, soo excited!! .. Who else is here?!

when? when will people get it right? :facepalm: