2nd Night at Staples Added!

KirkBot

3531aaf9-f61b-4265-84f6-5fbf327b0eea.jpgWe're extremely pleased to announce that Muse have added a second live date at Los Angeles' Staples Center for this September. The band will now play:

25th September 2010: Staples Center, Los Angeles, USA

26th September 2010: Staples Center, Los Angeles, USA ** EXTRA DATE ADDED **

Tickets for this new date go on general sale this Saturday 17th July at 10:00 PST, but muse.mu readers can get their hands on them early in the pre-sale that starts tomorrow (Tuesday 13th July) at 10:00 PST (no login required).

Click on the link below for the pre-sale or check out the muse.mu tour date for more info...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/691/2nd-night-at-staples-added/

3531aaf9-f61b-4265-84f6-5fbf327b0eea.jpgWe're extremely pleased to announce that Muse have added a second live date at Los Angeles' Staples Center for this September. The band will now play:

25th September 2010: Staples Center, Los Angeles, USA

26th September 2010: Staples Center, Los Angeles, USA ** EXTRA DATE ADDED **

Tickets for this new date go on general sale this Saturday 17th July at 10:00 PST, but muse.mu readers can get their hands on them early in the pre-sale that starts tomorrow (Tuesday 13th July) at 10:00 PST (no login required).

Click on the link below for the pre-sale or check out the muse.mu tour date for more info...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/691/2nd-night-at-staples-added/

:awesome::dance:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MUSE! :happy:

Well shit, guess this means I will have to resort to other methods of funding for attendance to this gig, will I?

I NEED MONEY :supersad:

:(

KROQ calling party? :LOL:

Hmph. I've got the cash (thank god for 'emergency' money :p) but I've got class that starts at 10am. I suppose I'll just come in late... :LOL:

:(

KROQ calling party? :LOL:

Hmph. I've got the cash (thank god for 'emergency' money :p) but I've got class that starts at 10am. I suppose I'll just come in late... :LOL:

Technically I can't really complain since I'm already going to the other shows. :p But if I could only go to just one LA show, it'd have to be this one.

I can't listen to KROQ anymore. Last week I was trying to get tix to Phoenix at the Bowl. :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived