Please tell me that you're being sarcastic and you don't like her!

I'm not sarcastic, and I never said I liked her. Please tell me that you actually have any basis for your argument and that you don't just hate her because "UGH, TWILIGHT IS SHIT"

I'm not sarcastic, and I never said I liked her. Please tell me that you actually have any basis for your argument and that you don't just hate her because "UGH, TWILIGHT IS SHIT"

I don't hate Twilight! I used to like it but she was the only one that I couldn't stand! Ok I don't know if she is stupid and pretentious and I don't care! But in my opinion she is not talented at all!!! Some times she's overeacting and some others she has this cold look like she's totally bored! Satisfied?

I don't hate Twilight! I used to like it but she was the only one that I couldn't stand! Ok I don't know if she is stupid and pretentious and I don't care! But in my opinion she is not talented at all!!! Some times she's overeacting and some others she has this cold look like she's totally bored! Satisfied?

So basically you made it all up because you think she looks bored playing one of the worst roles in the history of cinema.

You know, there's not much to do with a role such as the one of Bella Swan. What movies have you seen with her to be able to claim that she's not talented?

So basically you made it all up because you think she looks bored playing one of the worst roles in the history of cinema.

You know, there's not much to do with a role such as the one of Bella Swan. What movies have you seen with her to be able to claim that she's not talented?

Well no I haven't seen anything else but to me the role doesn't matter!The way the actor plays the role matters! Ιf she was talented she would make this boring as you say role very interesting! And to end this for me she is one of those annoying people that from the first moment you see them they get on your nerves!

Well no I haven't seen anything else but to me the role doesn't matter!The way the actor plays the role matters! Ιf she was talented she would make this boring as you say role very interesting! And to end this for me she is one of those annoying people that from the first moment you see them they get on your nerves!

How is she supposed to make that role interesting? You know, she follows a director, there's not much space for improvisation.

In other words, you consider her a pretentious, stupid and awful actor based on one role in one of the worst movies in popular cinema in the last decade, oh and you hate her and consider her annoying.

Sounds healthy.

How is she supposed to make that role interesting? You know, she follows a director, there's not much space for improvisation.

In other words, you consider her a pretentious, stupid and awful actor based on one role in one of the worst movies in popular cinema in the last decade, oh and you hate her and consider her annoying.

Sounds healthy.

Well I took back the stupid and pretentious because when I wrote them It was late at night, I was tired and I wasn't thinking! The rest are true!

And I'm quite healthy, thank you!:phu:

Archived