• Showbiz
    • OoS
    • Absolution
    • BHaR
    • The Resistance
    • The 2nd Law
    • Drones

Exohater :LOL:

I don't hate it, I just think it's reeeeeally overrated.

And boring.

Let's just give it a 5/10 and call it a day.

This should be his username.

original.gif

My username is already more than appropriate for Exogenesis :phu:

I do quite like that gif though :chuckle:

Did you know - fact of the day: Jobby prefers Revolt to Exo? I know :eek:

Well... I was listening to Drones this morning and I found myself singing Revolt's chorus unconsciously :( shame on me :(

I mean, I don't like it but I don't hate it neither. I prefer Exogenesis though, Overture and Redemption are ace and I fucking love the vocals there. Not much of a fan of part 2 though :rolleyes:

Did you know - fact of the day: Jobby prefers Revolt to Exo? I know :eek:

So, so much <3

Well... I was listening to Drones this morning and I found myself singing Revolt's chorus unconsciously :( shame on me :(

I mean, I don't like it but I don't hate it neither. I prefer Exogenesis though, Overture and Redemption are ace and I fucking love the vocals there. Not much of a fan of part 2 though :rolleyes:

Cross-Pollination is indeed wank.

Edit: Just messing about in Audacity and realised Overture actually fades quite well into the heavy part of The Globalist. Not sure why that matters but, yeah. It's an improvement on CP at least.

Cross-Pollination is indeed wank.

CP always used to be my favourite, with Redemption slightly behind but I think now that's 1 and Overture has overtook CP.

1. Redemption

2. Overture

3. Cross-Pollination

I love all three to bits

Needless repost of my list:

The Resistance

Origin of Symmetry

DRONES

Absolution (basically tied with BH&R)

Black Holes & Revelations (basically tied with Abso)

The 2nd Law

Showbiz

Pretty sure DRONES won't ever move down, though it still may move up.

Another Resistance lover! Yay!

I don't really like MUSE's album THE RESISTANCE...or THE 2ND LAW for that matter. but DRONES is definitely a step in the right direction, even if it doesn't come close to the genius of older albums such as ABSOLUTION and ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY.

I don't really like MUSE's album THE RESISTANCE...or THE 2ND LAW for that matter. but DRONES is definitely a step in the right direction, even if it doesn't come close to the genius of older albums such as ABSOLUTION and ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just assumed it was because Drones is the lasest album. The real reason is absolutely ridiculous

Btw you forgot BLACK HOLES & REVELATIONS

You need a fresh poll every album release... There are going to be a lot of people who's album favourite changed since Drones came out... Having actually heard it and all.

And technically, people who have already voted can't vote anymore even when you add another option.. So basically there was no point in adding Drones on this (as only NEW voters will have the ability of choosing Drones) and gives another motive to making a new poll.. Technically.

Archived