Sign in to follow this  
srag

You are so beautiful in every dimension/I can has a help?

I'm looking for that picture of the message that Matt wrote to some fan or whatever (don't i sound nonchalant while i'm actually dying of jealousy?).

The one where he misspells 'beautiful'...

'it is as simple as that, you are so beautiful in every dimension'

or something along those lines.. my computer 'splodes and now i have lost it :(

cheers friend :)

I've seen that before but it is the sweetest thing! :happy: Even if he wrote touching words like that to his nearest and dearest it would be pretty, knock you back, amazing, but to a random fan! Wow! Just so adorable! :)

Beatiful! Aww sweeeeet! Did he know that person? Or was it some random girl in the streer?

Maybe he was just having an emotional moment and the first person he signed for was lucky enough to receive it. That's how I see it anyway. Though it could have been specifically written for someone he knew, the fact that it's signed by all the guys, makes it appear a random autograph.:)

I always thought that a fan wrote it to them and they signed it. :unsure:

Not sure now. I always thought it was Matt who wrote it. Didn't he spell beautiful like that when he wrote a message to the Japanese fan? :erm: The one who got so emotional. He just likes saying nice things to make fans happy I think. :)

Not sure now. I always thought it was Matt who wrote it. Didn't he spell beautiful like that when he wrote a message to the Japanese fan? :erm: The one who got so emotional. He just likes saying nice things to make fans happy I think. :)

Very sweat! But even the fan had written it matt, dom and chris had to like "confirm" it with their signs :LOL: