I've come across several Muse Sims :p

Like this:

tPLU_9waUHE

Stupid copyright claims. I've seen band videos that Dom himself posted and linked to on his official blog that were taken down by those ruthless bastards. I mean, isn't that permission enough? Though I suppose the record company probably owns the rights, not the band.

• 3 weeks later...

http://modthesims.info there you can search for them :) Im uploading right now Dom, but btw I don't think that someone could read this quicky, I will upload some others cool sims, I hope you like them.:rolleyes:

If you find problems with that sims, please send me a messge here or in that website...is my first upload :$

...Page will not upload my files untill tomorrow or something...

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out how to make a custom head for my Sims 1, and made a Matt. (the problem was user error as I expected) I named him "Matt Muser." You can't tell though, because you can't really zoom in and see him. But I did made him a neat house (using the rosebud cheat) that has a music room. If Sims 1 is still so addicting to me, I'm afraid to install Sims 2 :)

mattmuser.png

I didn't make these, unfortunatly I don't remember where I downloaded them, but they're great! Props to the person who made them.

snapshot_9829670f_58296710.jpg

Dom

snapshot_9829670f_f84936d8.jpg

Matt (with lady gaga in the background playing piano, hehe)

snapshot_9829670f_18493c89.jpg

snapshot_f8a2c3de_18b1355f.jpg

Matt rejecting lady gaga's advances haha

snapshot_2dae7a30_d86a1f32.jpg

'look, dom, I've caught a pwoper fish!' haha sorry i had to

snapshot_2dae7a30_98b140f1.jpg

• 1 month later...
I didn't make these, unfortunatly I don't remember where I downloaded them, but they're great! Props to the person who made them.

snapshot_9829670f_58296710.jpg

Dom

snapshot_9829670f_f84936d8.jpg

Matt (with lady gaga in the background playing piano, hehe)

snapshot_9829670f_18493c89.jpg

snapshot_f8a2c3de_18b1355f.jpg

Matt rejecting lady gaga's advances haha

snapshot_2dae7a30_d86a1f32.jpg

'look, dom, I've caught a pwoper fish!' haha sorry i had to

snapshot_2dae7a30_98b140f1.jpg

That's perfect Matt :D I think it was in modthesims, but someone deleted it, now I tried to upload in that site some Matt clothes I made but they are a little bit complicated to accept new stuff :LOL:, btw, if you want to I can send them to u, they are not such a big creation, but I like how they suit to simlish Matt :rolleyes:

Here I made a photoshoot with simlish Muse :LOL: some friend of mine said me that she was kinda afraid of me when she saw this picures, and thought I was sick with the game and the band :rolleyes:

2q40e46.jpg

Im gladd to find ppl who likes this game, and the band :happy:

Archived