UFO in the background of the interview???

Recorded last night, check out 1.10 - 1.12 in between Dom and Matt, it's fairly blatant and quite clearly visible....

I made this little video for a friend who couldn't see it -

: just a loop of the pertinent part from citizenspb's video....

I wonder, are Muse set to be the real life 'Bill and Ted', unifying the galaxy with massive riffs?! :LOL:

Lucy you are an absolute star! :D - someone has to get that 1.10-1.12 as a slow mo video on it's own. (loooooveeeee youuuuuu LUCYYYYY)

I remember watching this guy a while ago...

- those UFOs in that are exactly the same as the one in the Muse interview.

This is totally insane?! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Break out the beer, games over! :LOL:

*to Mistress's photo directly above....one of two things - a/ is that the thing flying that UFO b/ wtf happened to Legion of Doom?

If you're talking about my avatar it's from an internet comic called Romantically Apocalyptic

Edit: I recommend you read it :)

I've slowed the original video right down and I'm afraid to say the "UFOs" are almost certainly birds of some kind. The one at 1.08 is less obvious but the earlier ones (spookily when Dom's talking about UFOs) are pretty clear. Disappointing of course but the most sensible explaination is usually the right one.

I've slowed the original video right down and I'm afraid to say the "UFOs" are almost certainly birds of some kind. The one at 1.08 is less obvious but the earlier ones (spookily when Dom's talking about UFOs) are pretty clear. Disappointing of course but the most sensible explaination is usually the right one.

Spoilsport:phu:

Archived