blah blah kate guest list fail but i had to post this just for the pic they used in the magazine i lol'd :LOL:

35225_1543640153949_1323335656_1464726_6259432_n.jpg

Ridiculous.png

This is getting ridiculous.

:$ im sorry

i thought the photo was worth the post :facepalm:

The photo of Matt is :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now I feel bad for encouraging another one of these threads but:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's alright :)

The photo was hilarious, his face :LOL:

But my point is that I don't really think it needed a whole thread for it, no? Besides, it's not even about Matt, it relates to Kate - therefore, not 'Muse'.

Not at all interested in all of the drama surrounding Matt's relationship, but I saw this photo in US and had to comment when I saw it on here. I don't think they could have chosen a more ridiculous picture of him. :facepalm:

Not at all interested in all of the drama surrounding Matt's relationship, but I saw this photo in US and had to comment when I saw it on here. I don't think they could have chosen a more ridiculous picture of him. :facepalm:

He's pouting. Odd photo choice.

Wow, poor Olly's been busy lately! Well, before this one gets whacked... the pic in OK mag is kinda cute, with his tongue sticking out. That's all.

I wonder how long newspaper and journalist will say this same rumor again and again... :facepalm:they even don't have any new pics with Matt and Kate together :LOL:

I wonder how long newspaper and journalist will say this same rumor again and again... :facepalm:they even don't have any new pics with Matt and Kate together :LOL:

It's only a rumour then? I knew the gossip rags couldn't be right!

I have noticed that they appear to select some of the oddest photos of Matt pulling faces for these articles. Maybe they do it for the lolz. Afterall there isn't exactly a shortage of nice photos of Matt. Anyway like others have said, not worth a thread.

:LOL: :LOL:

Made me laugh hard but...

I think it's better if you have just posted this in the LoLz thread on the Other Muse Topics section :stunned: It's just Matt's pic that's the center of attention and not the news article in the magazine

Edited by LadyMorphine

I think it's great to see Matt finally moving up the celebrity/Hollywood/silicone food chain!

However, it does seem as if those magazines are picking less-flattering pics of him on purpose.

I agree!

Why couldn't they use a perfectly good picture like this??

lovelymatt.jpg

I actually don't like that picture. :LOL: