Stadium Posters Now Available

KirkBot

539feb42-a1ab-4af1-99d9-a2d99bf3e346.jpgThe individual posters from Muse's stadium shows this summer are now available for sale in the muse.mu shop. So if you went to one of the shows and didn't manage to get your hands on one of these, you're in luck!

Not only this, but we've re-stocked the massively popular new ladies hexagon butterfly t-shirt and added a second online-only butterfly design on a new special t-shirt style.

Click on the individual products to add to basket now or on the link below to view the full range of posters...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/690/stadium-posters-now-available/

Yeah, me too. I must have posted two or three times on the board if someone knows where to buy the colourful posters. They sold them in front of the Stade de Suisse for 5 SFr. (3 pounds), but I had to hurry for the train :(

Might as well buy a colourless poster. I need a memory of the gig and I can't afford a shirt or a tour programme...

• 1 month later...
Right, it's been measured now, and it's 83cm x 60cm, so (like the Seaside Rendezvous poster) is slightly too big for a standard picture frame which is 80cm x 60cm. Odd! :LOL:

the seaside rendezvous one is about an inch and a half shorter than a normal poster, which makes it look rubbish in my poster frame :(

Archived