Which one?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Oh don't get me wrong. I think Crying Shame and Easily rock too. Just they're comparable to TSP in erm.. Well they're of a pop rock sort of style. Just not as good as usual pop rock style songs like Supermassive Black Hole or Time Is Running Out, so should be relegated to B-sides for something a little more technical. Like Fury! :D

Fury - it's excellent and fantastic live.

Do they ever play it live now? I bet they don't :(

Nope. :(

They only did it on occasion on the Absolution tour.

Fury is the best, I can see how it wouldn't have fitted in with Asbo-lution, it would stick out like a sore thumb amongst all that crap.

Fury is the best, I can see how it wouldn't have fitted in with Asbo-lution, it would stick out like a sore thumb amongst all that crap.

amongst all that crap? abso wasnt crap :stunned:

Fury is the better song of the 2 but i think TSP was the best choice to make the album...Fury might have been a little to dark for an album which is quite dark to begin with! if ya ask me...

Do you dislike all the songs on Absolution?

Do you dislike all the songs on Absolution?

Yes. I dislike the whole album. I have never, ever listened to it in its entirity.

Yes. I dislike the whole album. I have never, ever listened to it in its entirity.

If you've never listened to the entire album then how do you know you dislike the whole thing? Sounds a bit silly if you ask me.

What about it do you dislike? Just curious, it's always interesting to hear peoples opinions, Absolution is one of the albums I find quite easy to listen to all the way through.

Absolution has a silly ending. And I only like the heavy songs and RBS that much. Endlessly and Blackout are ok too. Rest is shit, especially TOADA.

TSP in terms of what works best with the other songs on Absolution, but Fury is one of the best songs Muse have done me thinks :yesey:

I voted Fury, can't stand TSP.

In my opinion Eternally Missed would have been better than both of them.