Name of song!

loisgriffin

Good evening fellow muse:rs - can some kind person let me know what the song Muse were playing last Saturday at Glastonbury when Chris was playing the mouth organ? thanks

Man with Harmonica from the Ennio Morricone film "Once upon a Time in the West" + Knights of Cydonia.

Ok, I'll stop typing in caps and making angry smilies. Oh wait-

"friggin" and the rest of the sentence suggests you are pissed off, and so you need to calm down otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to say anything to me.

Ok, I'll stop typing in caps and making angry smilies. Oh wait-

:stunned: I was bored so i just replied. Calm the fuck down. The thread was at the top, so it wasn't as if i was bumping a dead thread

You just felt an irreproachable need to point that out as the fifth friggin person?

This

"friggin" and the rest of the sentence suggests you are pissed off, and thus need to calm down otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to say anything to me.

I loll'd.

"friggin" and the rest of the sentence suggests you are pissed off, and so you need to calm down otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to say anything to me.

One needn't be angry to comment on a case of redundance of this level. I found it laughable rahter than infuriating.

But now you seem to be the one who needs to calm down :happy:

One needn't be angry to comment on a case of redundance of this level. I found it laughable rahter than infuriating.

But now you seem to be the one who needs to calm down :happy:

I'm not angry. But W/e, arguing on "the internet is retarded

Archived