T in the Park - 2010 on BBC iPlayer

RedStar

Don't know if this has been mentioned but they're doing the red buttom thing on bbc3 where you'll be able to watch the performance if your in the UK. I dont know if it will definately show the whole of muse although they should as they're headlining, but it has just shown the whole of Editors and is now on Jamie T.

Or if you dont have sky with the red button you can watch it on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/tinthepark/2010/live/

ooh i dunno whether to go red button or main programme now. :/

cheers for that by the way. :)

ooh i dunno whether to go red button or main programme now. :/

cheers for that by the way. :)

I've got both haha... I have the link open on my internet so I can see when Muse are on. I can let people know if they come on the red button if you want?

Matt, apparently going about in a rollneck jumper looking very un-rockstar and an interview with Muse including the greatest 'side of stage' story ever according to Reggie and Edith. Come on! Show us the interview!

:LOL: You can always trust Matt to be the most 'out of place!' <3

hmm, this dude's set is really ripped off for others and sucks majorly (Calvin Harris).

Just play Muse FFS, they've nearly finished their set (IIRC due to finish at 2350, its 2330 now)

Hopefully the bbc will video ALL of King Tut tomorrow - We Are Scientists, The Coral, Rodrigo y Gabriela then Mumford & Sons!! Thats better than either of the non-Muse day's MAIN stage at Glasto - and thats the THIRD stage here!

Does anybody know if they are showing more of the Muse set on the Sky red button than the 4 songs on BBC3. Don't wan't to sit through CH (He totally sucks) if it is the same 4 songs from Muse.

Sorry if this has already been answered, just got in and can't be arsed to go back loads of pages.

Archived