T in the Park - 2010 on BBC iPlayer

RedStar

No probs, this way more people can see it outside of the UK, just slightly later than the 50 people permitted to see it at the time :awesome:

Thank you so much for taking care of non-UK people! Hope it'll be a special one.

How can it been seen later? You'd have to announce when you'll open it up?

Thank you so much for taking care of non-UK people! Hope it'll be a special one.

How can it been seen later? You'd have to announce when you'll open it up?

Yeah I'll post the link both on this thread and the thread in the gig section :yesey:

I'll be broadcasting from 19:50 GMT as Editors and La Roux start at 8, Florence and Faithless an hour later and Muse and Calvin Harris at 22:30-00:00 GMT :yesey:

they better only play i'm not alone, acceptable in the 80s and girls by calvin harris but i fear we'll miss songs like bliss for fucking shitty calvin harris songs.

Yeah :(

However compared to the other highlights shows, this is 30 minutes longer :yesey:

And there are no ad breaks on BBC 3

This is my channel address:

http://livestre.am/dbEw

It will be broadcasting from 19:50 GMT until 00:10 GMT

The broadcast will include highlights from Editors & La Roux (20:00-21:00 GMT), Florence & Faithless (21:00-22:00 GMT) (EastEnders at 22:00) and then Muse & Calvin Harris at 22:30-00:00 GMT

There is a FIFTY person limit on my channel and unfortunately I cannot do anything about that, so please, only NON-UK viewers should view the channel.

Thanks.

This is my channel address:

http://livestre.am/dbEw

It will be broadcasting from 19:50 GMT until 00:10 GMT

The broadcast will include highlights from Editors & La Roux (20:00-21:00 GMT), Florence & Faithless (21:00-22:00 GMT) (EastEnders at 22:00) and then Muse & Calvin Harris at 22:30-00:00 GMT

There is a FIFTY person limit on my channel and unfortunately I cannot do anything about that, so please, only NON-UK viewers should view the channel.

Thanks.

thank you :)

anyone watching t in the park? la roux is on at the mo sounding more like a hoover than ever. editors were good though. :happy:

I wasn't gonna watch till 10.30pm but when Edith said there was going to be a Muse interview I decided to keep watching and have had to endure Temper Trap, Big Pink and now La Roux :p Editors were good though!

There hasn't been a muse interview yet :)

No. It's so annoying when they say something is coming and they don't say when. :rolleyes: They showed a Florence interview just before showing her performance so I guess the Muse interview won't be on till nearer 10.30pm.

No. It's so annoying when they say something is coming and they don't say when. :rolleyes: They showed a Florence interview just before showing her performance so I guess the Muse interview won't be on till nearer 10.30pm.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing :) I think they showed an editors interview right after showing their set... so, they probably won't show muse for another hour or so...

Don't know if this has been mentioned but they're doing the red buttom thing on bbc3 where you'll be able to watch the performance if your in the UK. I dont know if it will definately show the whole of muse although they should as they're headlining, but it has just shown the whole of Editors and is now on Jamie T.

Or if you dont have sky with the red button you can watch it on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/tinthepark/2010/live/

Archived