The Musе Rеmiх Thrеad

highly evolved

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A good day to you all :)

About a week ago while watching TV, the intro of a TV-program played a few instrumental seconds from Supermassive Black Hole (SBH), which was totally new to me. Liking the sound very much, I spontaneously pressed record on my PVR, hoping some more of the great sound would come. Well, fortunately they repeated the few instrumental seconds from SBH about twice, so with my TV-PVR-Recording and help from Shazam (a music identifying app), I was able to get to know what the cool music I'd heard was.

, from which I sort of created a shorter instrumental-only-version-of-SBH (primarily by cutting out the vocal parts), to which I added a little video-work of my own. It's on YouTube now since about 5 days, and perhaps you'd like to comment here and

Thanks and good luck

Edited by Transcend Gender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is the forum still alive? We want more Muse Remixes!!! :)

remix!!!! remix!!!!! remix!!!!

this is a great remix - it deservs to be in the Main Muse

Thank you and nice to meet you ;)

Muse - Madness ( cover remix) please like and share ..

This :Link is not working. Is that video can't play in India.

I love Muse!!

I don't think so.

A bit less loud and right in your face isn't it?

Edit: and I do think it sounds better (clearer) pitched-up.

Edit 2: Listening to it again, you're probably right. I think it's just the louder guitar and the extended solo covering his voice that alleviate the "listen to me singing high notes" impression.

Edited by Zepp

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi there ...

I 'll try to make it short. I m a french (not my fault :p ! ) producer for 25 years under the name of TALAMASCA ... and i have recently made a remix of UPRISING to play in my own live act.....but it is such a hit (check the video ;) ) that i would love to release it in my next album ....there are three options :

1 : my dream :

officially, with license and autorizations, royalties, copyrights, etc. . . . .in which case...who should i contact ? ...

2 : As i used matthew's voice for my remix (acapella is on youtube...) i can t release it as it is, but everybody keeps telling me that If i find a singer to replace the voice, it can then become a "cover" and i could release it....but....pffff....would be soooo diferent. . . :(

3 : I would give it for free on video on youtube, facebook and other platforms as a part of my live ...

Here is one of the many videos of the track while i'm playing it :

PLEASE let me know if there is anyway for me to release it and how . . . :D !

thanks for making music anyway ! keep blasting !!!!:)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...