The Musе Rеmiх Thrеad

highly evolved

There was a dance remix of Panic Station that was apparently released on a radio. It was done by Maedron, or something like that. Is it legitimate?

It's Madeon, the guy is a genius and Muse doesn't deserve to have their music touch by his godly hands.

• 4 weeks later...
Your post is unnecessary and just plain rude. Longan was just trying to be helpful. What is up with your posts? You're new here, but you act like you want to start a fight with everyone instead of having an actual discussion. Chillax a bit and quit trying to stir shit up.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Silly bots, Longan is dead.:LOL: I killed him with my bare hands :twitchy:

There was a dance remix of Panic Station that was apparently released on a radio. It was done by Maedron, or something like that. Is it legitimate?

:noey:

• 1 month later...
I really don't know why this thread is a bot magnet. It's so weird. We've probably deleted a 100 of them on this thread.

You should just let them keep this thread for themselves and create a new one called "(Not) The Muse Remix Thread" that we'll use in secret.

Also, it would be interesting to see what the bots would talk about if they were left alone.

You should just let them keep this thread for themselves and create a new one called "(Not) The Muse Remix Thread" that we'll use in secret.

Also, it would be interesting to see what the bots would talk about if they were left alone.

A social experiment. I'm ok with that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...