I have a feeling it went a little like this...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKw09SJntY[/YT]

he comes off as such a cunt here :chuckle:, but considering the other 99% of interviews he's done, he seems like a polite enough and talkative person :happy:

I didn't think there would be :srsb33f: about this :erm:

I've been wondering about this interview for ages. I always assumed Matt was a bit high here. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling it went a little like this...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKw09SJntY[/YT]

he comes off as such a cunt here :chuckle:, but considering the other 99% of interviews he's done, he seems like a polite enough and talkative person :happy:

I didn't think there would be :srsb33f: about this :erm:

Matt at about 2:50 is just one step removed from...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

;)

"Bellendamy was about to walk towards the lift, clocked me, turned around and walked in the polar opposite direction as fast as his little legs could carry him"

:awesome::LOL::LOL::LOL:

that seriously cracked me up so much....

also this

"Matt had no such excuse. He was a cunt, pure and simple: no smack, no coke, he was just a pure, unadulterated, total and utter cunt, with no strings attached."

:chuckle: oh god i cannot think of one person that i think that lowly of:LOL: much less someone i had only met once or twice

"Bellendamy was about to walk towards the lift, clocked me, turned around and walked in the polar opposite direction as fast as his little legs could carry him"

:awesome::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: I can just see it.

Even he knew what a douche he'd been.

that person can go fall in a ditch

ooh noooo, 1 bad interview so you sook about it a decade later and hold a permanent grudge against them? Life: get one.

And, really- anyone who calls Matt Bellamy a c**t can go &%$# themselves :fear:

Idk, I call Matt a twat all the time even though I'm pretty much hopelessly in love with him even though I've never even met him. :LOL::facepalm:

Probably just an overreaction on both parties at the time, but still. It's been 10 years for Christ's sake. :LOL: That's more than half my entire existence. :LOL:

1. This interview was nearly 10 years ago. I'd be an solopolistic little cunt trying to be all angsty too. Plus, this dude really needs to let go of grudges.

2. Not listening to someone's music purely because of the artist's personality is the stupidest thing I've ever know. For instance: if Hitler made good music, I'd listen to it.3. The number of interviews they've done now, in each one you can see Matt 'playing the game'.

I couldn't listen to music by Hitler.:noey: Though I have thought about reading Mein Kampf at some point, but only because I'm interested in what the mind of someone that crazed is like.

There is a point to be reached I think where you don't want to relate emotionally to another person if that person completely disgusts you, as listening to music does, I think, involve making that connection. However, as long as the members of Muse don't start committing genocide, my enjoyment of their music is probably pretty safe.

And incidentally having a tizzy in an interview is hardly comparable. This guy's reaction is stupid.

This guy REALLY needs to build a bridge and get over it. I'm suprised Muse aren't cranky more often, they seem to have the press in their faces all the time; I think a few cranky days are allowed!

And it's not like Matt swore at him or anything, so I really don't see why that gives this guy a reason to call him nasty names... Some people just need to learn to get over grudges :rolleyes:

This guy REALLY needs to build a bridge and get over it. I'm suprised Muse aren't cranky more often, they seem to have the press in their faces all the time; I think a few cranky days are allowed!

And it's not like Matt swore at him or anything, so I really don't see why that gives this guy a reason to call him nasty names... Some people just need to learn to get over grudges :rolleyes:

At the time (a decade ago), hardly. ;)

Nowadays, yes, at least that is the case for Matt now...for non-music related reasons :D

Guest Octazooka
Oh well, this is what happens when too many people worship someone for too long....and of course, this guy is totally wrong and muse are gods :rolleyes:

http://eddysays.thecmuwebsite.com/

Bellendamy was about to walk towards the lift, clocked me, turned around and walked in the polar opposite direction as fast as his little legs could carry him.

:LOL::LOL: Oh dear...

+1,000,000 to dead-duck's long answer to Chizzle from a few pages back. I tried to do the proper link, but Doris failed me...

I take it the intended meaning of "clocked" is, to refer to its Urban Dictionary entry, "5) Observed, recorded, noted" as opposed to "2) Beaten, bashed, punished"? As an American, I was very familiar with the latter, but had never heard of the former... so I initially assumed the writer was claiming he'd actually been hit! But there's a huge difference between Matt's seeing this guy and avoiding him, and seeing this guy, impulsively punching him, and then walking away (as fast as his little legs could carry him, hee-hee)...

+1,000,000 to dead-duck's long answer to Chizzle from a few pages back. I tried to do the proper link, but Doris failed me...

I take it the intended meaning of "clocked" is, to refer to its Urban Dictionary entry, "5) Observed, recorded, noted" as opposed to "2) Beaten, bashed, punished"? As an American, I was very familiar with the latter, but had never heard of the former... so I initially assumed the writer was claiming he'd actually been hit! But there's a huge difference between Matt's seeing this guy and avoiding him, and seeing this guy, impulsively punching him, and then walking away (as fast as his little legs could carry him, hee-hee)...

:LOL: i thought that at first! then i was like :wtf: "Matt hitting somebody? impossible, he's smart enough to know he wouldnt win a fight"

Archived