gocanux

The WILL TRAVEL FOR MUSE Club!

There should be a thing like MuseMiles, then travellers who don't travel very far but do travel for Muse a lot could become members of WTFMC too.

I think I will soon be a righteous member of this club! :D I am only a poor wee student at the moment but I am scraping the barrel and my hopes to attend the Finland gig have raised from about 20% to about 85% :eek: And I only have to wait two months! So thats England, France and Finland ticked off my list :LOL:

so can you fly us around oz? cgreen and i are going to every date in aus but geeez, those plane fares are going to be expensive. damn australia being all spread out!!

My brother works with the construction and sales of small aircraft. I can ask him for a favor and borrow a small private plane or a helicopter. I get nervous with the plane by myself, but I can land a heli on a coin. :LOL:

I haven't travelled *that* far for Muse as some of you, but I have always travelled to see them:

I flew to Berlin to see them for the first time, took a bus to Riga for the 2nd concert, for the Locarno one I took a train from Montreux where I was staying with my family and friends (to which I had driven from Milan to which I had flew by plane.. lol) and now the fourth time I'll take the boat and/or plane to Helsinki and then for the fifth time the plane again to Stockholm :) And as there are extra Copenhagen tix released tomorrow, I'm thinking of going to that one too!

Right, to add to my last msg here... looks like there'll be atleast 20 Israeli Musers to add to this club :p Mass trip to see Muse in Greece, WOO!

Hmm...

I've been in

London/Wembley stadium

Riga

going

Stockholm

Copenhagen

Nothing so impressive.

Muse are the first and only band I traveled to see outside of California and even out of the country. I'm impressed with the power they have on us fans.

Las Vegas

San Jose

San Francisco

LA (It doesn't count since it's only 2 hour drive from where I live)

Houston, TX

London/Wembley (the furthest distance traveled)

Irvine, CA in next month (Again, it's not that far)

I almost saw them in Osaka, Japan. :(

Right, to add to my last msg here... looks like there'll be atleast 20 Israeli Musers to add to this club :p Mass trip to see Muse in Greece, WOO!

don't forget Hungary :happy::D

don't forget Hungary :happy::D

Well, only 5 of us are doing Serbia and Hungary too... the MAD 5 :LOL:

20! That's like an army!:eek::LOL:

Imagine you lot at the front, (wearing the same thing to identify you) Muse certainly will notice you.:D

Just counted in less than a year I'll be seeing Muse 11 times in 7 countries.:)

(I've hardly traveled inside Britain!)

20! That's like an army!:eek::LOL:

Imagine you lot at the front, (wearing the same thing to identify you) Muse certainly will notice you.:D

Just counted in less than a year I'll be seeing Muse 11 times in 7 countries.:)

(I've hardly traveled inside Britain!)

:LOL: well, doubt we'll be wearing same thing but quite a few of us are bringing flags :D

My brother works with the construction and sales of small aircraft. I can ask him for a favor and borrow a small private plane or a helicopter. I get nervous with the plane by myself, but I can land a heli on a coin. :LOL:

That'd be excellent :LOL: Save us on all sorts of costs and we can party on the way to each city!

That'd be excellent :LOL: Save us on all sorts of costs and we can party on the way to each city!

we'll all be like fergie. awesome.

HEELLLL:D:D:D please add me to the list !!!

;)i've been travelling for the last year...

Which shows have you been to?

Got my ticket for Copenhagen!!! Guess that earns me membership of WTFM Club. I reckon I should have got in for my journey down to Wembley which in two legs took over 10 hours (Durham-Northampton-London). Going to take me a heck of a lot quicker to get to Copenhagen funnily enough:LOL:

MuseJet !!! :D We had a very long discussion in the Beer Garden about getting one of those! ;)

And we're still waiting for one of us to win the lottery so we can take a trip doing to the old Lear jet showroom and select a pretty lil' craft to be our Musejet:LOL:

Everytime I see the title of this thread I think it says, "Will Time Travel for Muse Club!"

Would have no objections to that...imagine; David Teninch ushers you into the TARDIS and takes you back to whichever Muse gig you wanted to go to...

Yeah, you'd probably have to save the world and kill a few Slitheens and Cybermen en route, but hey, it's a sacrifice I would be prepared to make:p

I've misread the abbreviation of this myself a couple of times, seeing it as WTF Muse and thought it said 'What the fcuk, Muse?':LOL::$

ahhhh , i finally looked at vegoose packages today. god damn. now i want to go so badly... i have the money...but no one to go with...it's stupid. the cost isn't even ridiculous... :(

Would have no objections to that...imagine; David Teninch ushers you into the TARDIS and takes you back to whichever Muse gig you wanted to go to...

Yeah, you'd probably have to save the world and kill a few Slitheens and Cybermen en route, but hey, it's a sacrifice I would be prepared to make:p

Actually that's my plan:

Capture TARDIS and Doctor, and off to some Muse gigs I missed. :D

Maybe collecting some fellow Musers in beforehand.

How much is this costing some of you UK Musers then???

tickets/travel/accomadation all in...

wouldnt mind adding a couple of new concerts to my Muse gig list...:)

tis so very tempting...altho tryna save up for my Bon Jovi tour of duty next year which will more than likely see me over in New Jersey :$ so really have gotta watch what i spend this year :p

tis so very tempting...altho tryna save up for my Bon Jovi tour of duty next year which will more than likely see me over in New Jersey :$ so really have gotta watch what i spend this year :p

I dont even want think about the cost....!!!

Actually that's my plan:

Capture TARDIS and Doctor, and off to some Muse gigs I missed. :D

Maybe collecting some fellow Musers in beforehand.

Me! Me! Over here!!! I'm a dab hand with a sonic screwdriver!!:LOL:

It's a bit complicated to work out, but here goes the costs for Copenhagen which is the only one I'm doing.

3 nights b&b for 2 people= 220

return flight to stansted= 40

stansted- copenhagen & back = 80

ticket = 30

all this is a bit approximate because it's converted back into pounds form euros or danish krone. There's a link on the Copenhagen thread where most people seem to be staying that's reasonably priced; you'd get a room cheaper than I did, I was just willing to pay a bit more to get an ensuite.

Hope that helps xx