The WILL TRAVEL FOR MUSE Club!

gocanux

Not meaning to sound rude or anything but do you people not have jobs? How can you afford to be flying around the world all the time?

I work too.

There are advantages being an Oldie - I've had a good education, well paid jobs and the good sense to save for the future.

Now I'm teaching part-time, I have a lot of freedom regarding time.

I don't spend much on clothes, drinking, or going out, so to me going to Muse gigs are money well spent.

School/college students can easily get part-time jobs and save up for Muse gigs if they want to.

You said it, Huei: the Live Frugally So You Can Travel For Muse club! (as I type this, I'm wearing my luvly Jones New York pants I bought for $12 at Ross!) Let's hear it for clipping grocery coupons... Money is like calories, don't waste them on things that aren't worth it! And to us, Muse is worth it!

(but $150 for a ticket to the Vegoose Festival in October sounds a bit too steep....:eek:)

You said it, Huei: the Live Frugally So You Can Travel For Muse club! (as I type this, I'm wearing my luvly Jones New York pants I bought for $12 at Ross!) Let's hear it for clipping grocery coupons... Money is like calories, don't waste them on things that aren't worth it! And to us, Muse is worth it!

(but $150 for a ticket to the Vegoose Festival in October sounds a bit too steep....:eek:)

As someone who used to be in investment I think I know how to spend my money wisely, and I totally agree with what you said.:)

However I'm an Oldie but not senile yet, unless I'm guaranteed to be right at the first row:LOL:, $150 is steep for me too.

(better go to those East European dates, if any materialise)

However I'm an Oldie but not senile yet, unless I'm guaranteed to be right at the first row:LOL:, $150 is steep for me too.

(better go to those East European dates, if any materialise)

To get guaranteed front row at Vegoose you can buy a VIP ticket for a mere $477.50!

We might scrape into the club, though some of the adventures described here eclipse ours.

Our awesome holiday to San Francisco in April was purely based around one Muse gig. It was great to meet a few of you jetsetting Musers there, too :) Also travelled to Scotland last year on the basis of a Muse gig.

So in common with most others here (and in response to the "where do you get the money?!" posts), our last 2 vacations were based around Muse. Also, we did have money saved for work on our fixer-upper of a house - until I blew it on the SF trip :LOL:

peace

sools

Oh teach me Great Charming Queen for I don't know how to spent it wisely.

Oh wait, I spent ALL my money on Muse.

Well almost all.

:rolleyes:Hope you don't mean it sarcastically.:rolleyes:

I'm spending my money and I couldn't care less how you spend your money.

There's nothing I can teach you. You are wise in your way.

BTW I consider myself spending MY money wisely (in my own world) because I don't go out drinking copious amount of alcohol then wasting it throw it all up (NOT you or anyone here, but some people I know) I save money buying things during sale so I can go to Muse gigs that's wise to little me (who has very limited ability to think great things).

Anyone spending money on Muse gigs are money well spent.:LOL:

To get guaranteed front row at Vegoose you can buy a VIP ticket for a mere $477.50!

Guaranteed Front Row!!!

It's cheap at half the price!:happy:

(Go away planing where I can save - eat less, loose weight, save money, walk to work, exercise, loose weight again, save more money - win win win, making more and more sense to my simple brain:LOL:, next task - find money for hotel and airfare)

You mean you told the embassy to grant you a visa because you're going to see Muse?

You don't have to have a visa to travel from US to UK, just a passport.

Guaranteed Front Row!!!

It's cheap at half the price!:happy:

(Go away planing where I can save - eat less, loose weight, save money, walk to work, exercise, loose weight again, save more money - win win win, making more and more sense to my simple brain:LOL:, next task - find money for hotel and airfare)

I like the way you think, Huei! And if you go, I'll go---first class VIP all the way.

But my boys will have to save and buy their own. (*not going to happen*)

I'm from Mexico and i went to PdP gig, i even quit my job for been there AND I DON'T REGRET OF DOING IT. :p

Wow, that's ....dedicated.

But I'm not sure if I would't do teh same thing. :erm:

:rolleyes:Hope you don't mean it sarcastically.:rolleyes:

Wouldn't call it sarcastically.

Just showing some kind of appreciation to anyone who can handle his/her money. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived