If MUSE did a classical music tour...

jackparker

What would the setlist be? I reckon it should be all piano based songs and strings too, ireckon:

Blackout

Mkultra (strings)

undisclosed desires

united states of eurasia

take a bow

i belong to you

hoodoo

soldiers poem

sunburn

cave (piano)

sing for absolution

ruled by secrecy

apocalypse please

screenager (piano)

ENCORE

exo 1

exo 2

exo 3

megalomania

they should make the tour small, and play these locations:

concert hall amsterdam

kurhaus den haag

royal albert hall

somewhere in vienna for 2 nights

4 usa dates

an italian one

and a russian one

not exactly that order

i would love for this to happen'

i didnt search for a thread similair but if there is , dont lock this plz merge it :)

Why? Many fans i have heard want it

I'd go. I love Muse's classical music influences and at the very least I'd love to go to a concert when they're backed by a full orchestra. You forgot Butterflies & Hurricanes, another great classically-influenced song.

I actually saw a couple of Youtube videos with an orchestra playing an orchestrated version of Assassin and Knights of Cydonia. While the orchestra itself was pretty amateur (and although you could tell they were trying: terrible), you could tell the songs had potential to sound great orchestrated.

I'd go. I love Muse's classical music influences and at the very least I'd love to go to a concert when they're backed by a full orchestra. You forgot Butterflies & Hurricanes, another great classically-influenced song.

I actually saw a couple of Youtube videos with an orchestra playing an orchestrated version of Assassin and Knights of Cydonia. While the orchestra itself was pretty amateur (and although you could tell they were trying: terrible), you could tell the songs had potential to sound great orchestrated.

yeah. i forgot a few. id take out screenager and id add:

Butterflies & Hurricanes

City of Delusion

Uprising/Knights of cydonia made classical

feeling good

Uprising (Extended)

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Interlude + Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome + Riffs

Nishe + United States of Eurasia

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Plug In Baby

Man With A Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Whilst I wouldn't be averse to hearing a Matt-piano concert, it would only be after he was locked in a room for a year or two with a top concert pianist. Or in a conservatory.

And then we could hear him play the 2nd Concerto in full (god knows we get a lot of it in the songs)

Archived