MTV interview with Matt and Dom at Roskilde

bunerz

"...and Helena Christiansen, who's from Denmark..."

Why do I get the feeling that a decent chunk of Dom's brain is dedicated to supermodel trivia?

[racks brain]

Oh, yeah!...

WKYtt.jpg

:LOL:

Dang! I'm off Dom's list then:rolleyes:

I shall take my nearly six foot tall, long caramel hair, blue eyed, F cup body away then:p

Matt's arms are sososo skinny, no muscle at all .Kinda strange.and Dom looks so tired it breaks my heart.

Very nice interview.I have a feeling that when the interviewer was asking about them been star struck, she was hoping to get some information about kate hudson.

The picture in this video looks elongated to me. :erm: Though obviously Matt's no muscle man! :LOL:

I think his boyishness in both appearance and manner is adorable. :happy:

There are just too many good parts to that interview...Dom scratching his partially naked butt, Matt's impromptu biology lesson, Dom's sex hair (:awesome:), but my favorite thing about the whole interview had to be the fact that Matt looked, well, tiny compared to everything else on set. That sofa looked like it could have eaten him.

Did anyone notice that when Matt mentioned meeting Elton John he got very distracted with a naughty smirk on his face?

This interview from a few years ago could enlighten as to why. Even Elton cant help himself. But can we blame him for having a crack?

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/s2570581.htm

:):eek::LOL:

Um I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. He giggled slightly.

Anyway listened to the interview you posted and it's so uncomfortable when they said to Matt after he'd already made it perfectly obvious what concerned him: "why didn't you go to his room?" Like duhhhh :$:facepalm::chuckle:

Anyway Elton John! :vomit: Musically of course though, he is a legend :D

Funny that they also brought up U2 and Matt said he would take the part of The Edge in their fictional musical.

Um I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. He giggled slightly.

Anyway listened to the interview you posted and it's so uncomfortable when they said to Matt after he'd already made it perfectly obvious what concerned him: "why didn't you go to his room?" Like duhhhh :$:facepalm::chuckle:

Anyway Elton John! :vomit: Musically of course though, he is a legend :D

Funny that they also brought up U2 and Matt said he would take the part of The Edge in their fictional musical.

FFS did i say he was gay? or anything leading to that? no! but clearly he thought it was funny. And im sure everytime he thinks of Elton, he goes, "HAHA he hit on me". I would, regardless of who it was or what sex. So unbunch ya knickers princess its cutting of your sence of humour.:D

FFS did i say he was gay? or anything leading to that? no! but clearly he thought it was funny. And im sure everytime he thinks of Elton, he goes, "HAHA he hit on me". I would, regardless of who it was or what sex. So unbunch ya knickers princess its cutting of your sence of humour.:D

Bloody hell! Calm down! :LOL:

They've got amazing stamina. From the plane to the stage, and then straight to an interview. Wow. Though, both looked like they needed some sleep.

Cute interview. So many things to like: the easy joking, the mike teasing, the blushing, Dom's bit of scratching there (revealing purple briefs - :happy:). Decent questions too, and I'm beginning to like Dom's fashion sense. He's improved a great deal, not that I didn't like the costumes.

Good job guys!

great interview.....they are so endearing....always accomodating ,witty, and lets face it must be shattered after just leaving stage.....oh and as usual poor Dom gets the mic taken away from him either mid sentence or before he starts to speak......they put a smile on my face...thanks for the post:D

Dom looks pretty knackered. Poor Dommeh. Love how Matt is handeling that microphone :LOL: .. Dom gets cut off in mid sentence as usual. Matt's comment about Starlight was rather amusing.

Thanks for posting! Nice interview. Wish I could have been there. Not really surprised by Matt's "Lady Gaga" answer. haha. The "documentary" sounds really interesting. Lol at Matt, "I believe Christmas is good for business" *laughs*

Archived