MTV interview with Matt and Dom at Roskilde

bunerz

Oh Matt. I can't believe you had to ask Dom if Starlight was from your last album. :facepalm: Your forgetfulness remains cute though.

I love how Matt's all like 'Lady Gaga would be cool' and then Dom tries to ground him by saying Tom Morello, only to be crushed by Jay-Z :chuckle:.

I actually like both Lady Gaga and Jay-Z, but I don't know about Muse collaborating with either of them. :unsure: However, it would definitely lead to some interesting reactions, so on second thought..... :shifty:

Tom Morello would be awesome, but I don't know if Matt could survive being on the same stage as him. :LOL:

Thanks to the OP for linking the interview.

Great interview :D

"...and Helena Christiansen, who's from Denmark..."

Why do I get the feeling that a decent chunk of Dom's brain is dedicated to supermodel trivia?

[racks brain]

Oh, yeah!...

WKYtt.jpg

:LOL:

Well I know someone who is a short brunette with blue eyes and he likes those bands too :LOL:

Thanks for posting the delightful interview and fun comments.

Matt appears to be still running on adrenaline and Dom has crashed. Fun to see Matt turn beet red again! It's a recent thing isn't it? Maybe it's an in-love-giddy-vulnerable state effect. Cute!

The bum scratching reminds me of stories and videos of Matt dealing with bugs in his pants at the buggy Fuji Rock in some early 2001-ish video. With the current zooming technology possessed by fans they'd be more careful about doing that on stage now! Gifs of that will definitely be TMI for our eyes!

Edit: At some point they were both staring at the pretty interviewer. Having a pretty and charming interviewer at least helped Dom revive some of the time.

haha, what is this from????

I don't know; I don't even remember where I found the pic! Here's hoping somebody else will know more about it....

Great interview :D

Well I know someone who is a short brunette with blue eyes and he likes those bands too :LOL:

Unfortunately, I think Maffoo is D.Q.'d on the grounds that he's likely to talk a lot in movie theaters. :D

Matt's arms are sososo skinny, no muscle at all .Kinda strange.and Dom looks so tired it breaks my heart.

Very nice interview.I have a feeling that when the interviewer was asking about them been star struck, she was hoping to get some information about kate hudson.

Archived