MTV interview with Matt and Dom at Roskilde

bunerz

He can remember one of the first stadium gigs in Tokyo, but not if the song that they play at every show was on the last album. :LOL:

Also, I'm surprised that they're planning to release the DVD this year! I thought we wouldn't get it 'til next year.

Oh Matt and a little pillow again :$ Dom + silly costums = Win!

And great news for danish fans, you're the best crowd (so much for San Siro ah ah). But though you're probably not good enough to have a great setlist :p

And yes christmas is good for business...

Is it me or Dom scratched his bum?! :LOL: Purple panties! :p

I was just thinking the same :LOL:

And that laugh after the "I believe Christmas is good for business" part :happy:

Matt seems to wonder: "Wow! That was just silly!" :D

Woohoo! This is so cool - I've been looking really much forward to watching this interview, cause I actually provided the interviewer with one of the interview questions (the one about The Edge and Glastonbury) :dance: /end of bragging.

I know she was going to ask the guys a couple of questions about the Twitter pic-battle as well, but she ran out of time, unfortunately. I would have loved to hear their answers!

"...and Helena Christiansen, who's from Denmark..."

Why do I get the feeling that a decent chunk of Dom's brain is dedicated to supermodel trivia?

[racks brain]

Oh, yeah!...

WKYtt.jpg

:LOL:

Kinky sex! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh god, Dom :LOL:

I love how Matt's all like 'Lady Gaga would be cool' and then Dom tries to ground him by saying Tom Morello, only to be crushed by Jay-Z :chuckle:.

Is it me or Dom scratched his bum?! :LOL: Purple panties! :p

domhip-1.jpg

:LOL:

Kinky sex! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh god, Dom :LOL:

I love how Matt's all like 'Lady Gaga would be cool' and then Dom tries to ground him by saying Tom Morello, only to be crushed by Jay-Z :chuckle:.

:LOL: That part killed me. Oh Matt. :facepalm: I love you. :LOL:

Archived