A muse song you hate

tillydog

Oh boi. Hoodoo... if it wasn't for these 'Spanish guitar' things, it would really be plain boring and nothing else for me. But it's still kinda boring for me. Soldier's Poem is a bit "ehhhh" to me, and then there's Madness that mostly grates on my nerves but sometimes, just sometimes, I can tolerate the ending of it (not after it ends, when it all goes "I need to looooooooooooo...").

Oh boi. Hoodoo... if it wasn't for these 'Spanish guitar' things, it would really be plain boring and nothing else for me. But it's still kinda boring for me. Soldier's Poem is a bit "ehhhh" to me, and then there's Madness that mostly grates on my nerves but sometimes, just sometimes, I can tolerate the ending of it (not after it ends, when it all goes "I need to looooooooooooo...").
But Hoodoo totally explodes towards the end and becomes one of the best pieces of composition that Muse have done imo.

But Hoodoo totally explodes towards the end and becomes one of the best pieces of composition that Muse have done imo.

It might be the best for you, sure. IRYO. But... ehh okay, I guess it doesn't leave me that wow'ed. Or maybe that ending does kinda do for me, but the Mexican-like riffs at the beginning and the ending of the song still stay my favourite. :p

but then again it's awesome all of us are also completely different when it comes to liking things.

It might be the best for you, sure. IRYO. But... ehh okay, I guess it doesn't leave me that wow'ed. Or maybe that ending does kinda do for me, but the Mexican-like riffs at the beginning and the ending of the song still stay my favourite. :p

but then again it's awesome all of us are also completely different when it comes to liking things.

I'm not saying your opinion isn't valid, but I definitely think you'll change your mind sooner or later. Have you seen the HAARP DVD?

Archived