We've Got Another American Idol Tour Cover.

escapist

Its okay. You can say that cos you're Asian :awesome:

It kinda sounded really terrible to me. She...is not very good.

You can say that too cos you're Honorary Asian!

Okay, maybe not :p ... Hey I just noticed, you can be Honorary Asian Ninja Assassin :chuckle:

Back on topic, no she's not good, but she's better than Lambert. He was just.... no.

I know right? :stunned: the instrumental part is good, but..she sounds like a pig dying, SHUT UP. Her name is "Pit(t)y"? Now I know why

EDIT:

SHE DID COVERS OF SHOWBIZ AND TiRO TOO?! :stunned::facepalm:

---------

anyway, yeah, I like this American Idol chick boots...and the outfit but its so wannabe-nihon-trend-like that is currently in the US :erm:

It's not horrible. But, it just doesn't seem right. Not as epic as it should be.

And that is a calmest crowd ever. That doesn't help.

My friend went to one today in Canada. He said the security wasn't letting people stand.. :LOL: AI

Hmm... after listening to the slightly longer/better quality versions of it, I still think it's better than Glambert doing Starlight, but it's pretty bad.

Every time I hear something like this, it makes me think... They have to pay Muse to use their songs like this, right? Maybe they should start paying the guys extra as an apology for horribly butchering/mudering their music :LOL: It's an insult to the art, I say! :phu:

It's nice - but "nice" is not really what you want for SS. What you want is someone actually trying to rip their vocal cords in half.

I exaggerate, of course - but I'm trying to say that it lacks the raw energy and power until the very end, although she probably is physically louder.

I didn't like it very much

It could be worse, it could be like this Brazilian cover of SS :stunned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrA3hwfbPY

Pitty :facepalm::noey:

I know right? :stunned: the instrumental part is good, but..she sounds like a pig dying, SHUT UP. Her name is "Pit(t)y"? Now I know why

EDIT:

SHE DID COVERS OF SHOWBIZ AND TiRO TOO?! :stunned::facepalm:

I think she did a cover of Muscle Museum too, but I heard nothing about Showbiz and Tiro

Here's the video of Muscle Museum that she did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnF3I56iPY

:erm:

But I'll not complain because she is very famous here and talk a lot of nice things about Muse, she was at Coachella this year and tweet that they were great as always :D *jealous*

Well I cringed in some parts, but it's not too bad

Pitty :facepalm::noey:

I think she did a cover of Muscle Museum too, but I heard nothing about Showbiz and Tiro

But I'll not complain because she is very famous here and talk a lot of nice things about Muse, she was at Coachella this year and tweet that they were great as always :D *jealous*

that's why she kills the song, she loves them so much that she wants to cover it..and... well... :facepalm:

sorry I'm not even going to watch that, I'm too scared :stunned:

Archived