We've Got Another American Idol Tour Cover.

escapist

I remember when that teacher in his late thirties covered Starlight on Australian Idol :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen on Australian television.

Then one of the judges objected because muse are 'too obscure' Obviously before UD got around the top 10 over here.

Fucking Australian Idol. It really needs to go die in a hole somewhere.

/end rant of bitterness

that's probably why i can't stand adam lambert's cover of starlight :erm:

:LOL: :LOL: It's too early in the morning to laugh this loudly.

anyway....

I watched the first video, she talks too slowly so I turned it off halfway through. :erm:

As for the video of her singing SS.... could be worse; from the clip it feels really bland and completely lacks the power of the original, but I don't think I've actually ever heard a good cover of SS before anyway, at least vocally.

Interesting. I don't think the show is "cool" or anything, but I enjoy watching American Idol for the mindless entertainment that it is. :) Siobhan was one of my favorite contestants because she seemed quirky and interesting, unlike a lot of the poof chicks that are on there. I think it's great (and unsurprising) that she's a Muse fan. So yay, for her giving it a go. But yeah, that sample wasn't great. She's stronger in the upper range of her vocals. And wtf was she wearing? :wtf:

Edit: I'll be interested in hearing the full thing. I think there are parts where she could pull it off.

yay Siobhan, I didn't know she liked Muse :awesome:. She was my favorite. Yes I watch American Idol :$.

I found this

[YT]

[/YT]

shes quite good.

im also listening to adam lamberts starlight and its not that bad.

it obviously doesnt sound like muse because they're covering it, and it would be a bit of a mistake to do a bellamy impression (and they're idol contestants so theyre used to covering other peoples songs.)

surprisingly, i liked it.

liked it a lot more than lambert's starlight, that's for sure. i think it might be because she seems more faithful to the original while lambert tried to make it his own, but i think he sort of ruined the whole vibe of the song.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen on Australian television.

Then one of the judges objected because muse are 'too obscure' Obviously before UD got around the top 10 over here.

Fucking Australian Idol. It really needs to go die in a hole somewhere.

/end rant of bitterness

:LOL: Toby Moulton for the lose. I'm so glad nobody on Youtube had the indecency to upload that video.

Yeah but the question is why do they want to? :p

Because Muse is made of win, that's why :yesey:

That would be an Americanized version of Japanese gothic lolita fashion like Moi-même-Moitié (the original Gothloli line by jrock/founder of it Mana): http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/jpop/essentials/mmm/

And just for fun, the history of Lolita fashion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion#Gothic_Lolita

What? :p

Mmmmkay.... :erm:

:LOL: I'll take your word for it! Her boots were kinda cool, though.

Archived