We've Got Another American Idol Tour Cover.

escapist

Jesus H. Christ, this is... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And the best part, it's going to be Stockholm Syndrome.

She better hope she can sing.

Not SS

For the love of God :LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: in the spirit of being positive, that's a brave thing to do.

Not SS

For the love of God :LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: in the spirit of being positive, that's a brave thing to do.

True. Very true.

I heard her sing once, I think, and she's got quite the set of pipes if I remember correctly. But SS? Um... We'll have to see.

I hope her fans aren't like Adam Lambert's. :facepalm:

If it was anyone but Siobhan I would hate it, but it is Siobhan so I'll be fine. :rolleyes:

Obviously Stockholm Syndrome was the most difficult Muse song to cover that she could realistically have picked, but she was the only one with ANY chance of pulling it off. I really wanted her to win, but what can ya do.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

yay Siobhan, I didn't know she liked Muse :awesome:. She was my favorite. Yes I watch American Idol :$.

I found this

[YT]

[/YT]

I don't really know what to think about that. I like the falsetto but there's just something about her voice...

She just sounds like some girl doing karaoke.

And watching that first video that was linked, she seems like a dumbass. Not that that has anything to do with her karaoke-ish performance (or what you can see of it from that video). Seriously, if you insist on Muse, why THAT song? It showcases Matt's voice well, but it probably won't for any other person. Besides, the vocals, while strong, are not where that song's power rests imo.

well it also felt odd to hear Matt covering the soprano part in IBTY, to me at least. (I love it and it's my favourite part of the song, but it's still weird.)

I don't think there's anything wrong with the concept of a woman covering a man's song and vice versa. It's been done thousends of times before.

That said, I think covers should bring something new and different to a song, not just be a karaoke style performance, and that what she sounded like.

And besides she has a nice voice (although the recording is not very good) but she doesn't seem to have a lot of control.

why do people cover muse.. i mean people do it for fun because they know it's bad and it's just for the hell of it.. matt has an incredible vocal range and his vibrato is unreal

1. His range isn't really "incredible".

2. His vibrato is unreal? what?

Archived