2019.09.14 and 2019.09.15 - The O2 Arena, London

Belisha Beacon

I may have been the only person around here that missed out on all the pre-sale fun chat as I was on holiday.... but I got tickets through general sale this morning.

One tip if you are still to buy - sorry it's a bit late - axs.com normally have the most tickets for the O2 (per my friend that used to work for the O2) and they also now do mobile tickets which should save you a postage charge.

• Like 1

Prince squeezed his 21 shows into 6-7 weeks, tickets were £31 and it was a different set every night. He played something like 150 songs during the residency, at least once per week he played a completely different deep cuts show at the indigo2 after the main set.

It was incredible :)

This'll put Muse on 13ish O2 shows?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So excited for tomorrow!!! I unfortunately missed out on the previous round of stadium dates here in the UK so really happy to have got myself a ticket for at least one date of the Simulation tour. 

By the way random question, anyone with O2? Because there's usually priority entrance/access before the show. Not sure if their doing it for this weekend because of the VIP tickets, but just wondering if anyone knew from this evening.