Hahahaha these are so funny! I thought I was the only one who used to mishear lyrics. The only one I can think of right now is courtesy of my boyfriend:

'Possum in a tree'

instead of

'Blossom in a tree'.

i heard bustle in the trains :$ hehe

ohmygod there was one i remembered recetly, some misheard lyric, it was really funny, and now ive gone and forgotten... maybe a muse marathon will remind me :D

yes please! :awesome:

I've just discovered this thread and went randomly through the pages. I'm just laughing myself out ! :LOL:

I misheard so many lyrics that I can't tell. Sometimes I don't get a single word and sometimes the ones I get are all wrong.

The worst is Micro Cuts, before I had a look at the lyrics, I thougt there were none at all ! :rolleyes:

As a French native speaker, my favourite remains the French part in I belong to you, that I didn't get at all. :LOL: Wiponnzamatendwesse, vewsemoalivwesse...

This happened today: I tried to hum (but in fact slaughtered) the French bit in IBTY, and my mom said it sounded like the theme from Star Trek. I thought, "OMG I am THAT bad!?!":eek: Then I played her the original... and she still heard it!

As a French native speaker, my favourite remains the French part in I belong to you, that I didn't get at all. :LOL:
That makes me feel better, thanks!:LOL:

This happened today: I tried to hum (but in fact slaughtered) the French bit in IBTY, and my mom said it sounded like the theme from Star Trek. I thought, "OMG I am THAT bad!?!":eek: Then I played her the original... and she still heard it!

That makes me feel better, thanks!:LOL:

:LOL: Yeah. My friend who went to a French immersion school and now is taking French in uni couldn't understand a word. :chuckle:

I am not a native english speaker so i can hardly understand anything of the songs but if i hear something it's always wrong.

I Heard Bliss when I was 14 ( I am 16 now) and i thought it was: " Everything about you is beneath happiness"

instead of " Everything about you resonates happiness"

And I just realized it a few weeks ago :facepalm:

I am not a native english speaker so i can hardly understand anything of the songs but if i hear something it's always wrong.

I Heard Bliss when I was 14 ( I am 16 now) and i thought it was: " Everything about you is beneath happiness"

instead of " Everything about you resonates happiness"

And I just realized it a few weeks ago :facepalm:

:happy: dont worry, with matt its always hard to tell ;)

Archived