Before I disturb you in the dark (Megalomania)

As

Before I stab you in the dark :erm:

Same here!

When I'm gone it won't be long before I will stab you in the daaaaaark...

And you can't even imagine how hard is for an italian to sing Uprising. It sounds like

The paranoia is in bloom, the

PR antrasmissionullrisumm

theitrada push drugs to keep asdondandown

And hope uill never see the truth around

Another promise, another seen

Another pecheleaitutripaurledinbriiii,

And green graps wrepd rownraunrain,

And endless red tape to keep the truth confined...

god bless our pronunciation

For a long time I thought the chorus in Bliss was

"piss and die in your mouth"

took a while to realise the song title was in the chorus...

anyone else?

The song title isn't in the chorus though... :erm:

give me all the peace and joy in your mind

I want the peace and joy in your mind

give me the peace and joy in your mind

...no "bliss" in the chorus. Or in the song at all for that matter. :unsure:

The song title isn't in the chorus though... :erm:

give me all the peace and joy in your mind

I want the peace and joy in your mind

give me the peace and joy in your mind

...no "bliss" in the chorus. Or in the song at all for that matter. :unsure:

oh sorry I meant I thought it was bliss. Until I actually looked up the lyrics. My bad..

I always thought that in deadstar each stanza has a different ending: One was "harm is coming your way" the other was "war is coming your way." Wrong. Also I thought the beginning of each stanza was different. One being "Shame on me" the other being "Shame on you." Wrong. Again.

I totally had no idea what Matt was talking about on the second chorus of US. I was just like "Amandensand Selection? WTF MATT?"

Turns out I completely misheard it.

:LOL:

Ditto, I kept thinking it was like Abandon something or other. Luckily I learned the troof before it was too ingrained in my brain.

Seeing as I can't be bothered to trawl through 103 pages :p did we ever find out if it was 'sense of elation' or 'since ovulation'?

I'm almost certain it's "sense of elation". And here's why I think that: My booklet that came with my copy of Absolution is one of the copies that has all the typos in it, and it says "since ovulation". But it also has track 7 and 8 mixed up, and some other stuff, so I know I have a screwed up copy. So I assume those people that have the booklet with the lyrics "sense of elation" have the corrected booklet.

I'm almost certain it's "sense of elation". And here's why I think that: My booklet that came with my copy of Absolution is one of the copies that has all the typos in it, and it says "since ovulation". But it also has track 7 and 8 mixed up, and some other stuff, so I know I have a screwed up copy. So I assume those people that have the booklet with the lyrics "sense of elation" have the corrected booklet.

Every booklet is screwed up. I got my copy of OoS back in March or something like that, and there was STILL screwed up lyrics. And my copy of The Resistance has wrong lyrics. It really is sense of elation though, you can hear it in some live videos.

Sober:

Royal Canadian bandit

The spicy ? had mended me

2 more years aren't important

In my classic porter

How many times can I say 'I love you'?

(Every time I say 'I love you')

The single moms come running

FAIL. :facepalm:

(You see, Showbiz should have had a lyric booklet to prevent this from happening. Lucky I never sang it loud/quoted :LOL:)

Archived