Wait! It Isnt that?... what is it then? :wtf:

In Citizen Erased I thought it was

'For one moment,

I wish you would hold your stage,

with no fear and doubt'

It's Lose control, and Increasing pace.

In the 30 second clip of MK Ultra I always hear "How many lives will you create?" instead of "How many lies will you create?"

:facepalm:

We still don't know the truth :)

In the 30 second clip of MK Ultra I always hear "How many lives will you create?" instead of "How many lies will you create?"

I thought it was "lives" too - I thought it was something to do with creating new humans from DNA.

Personally, I think "How many lives will you create", would be cooler. :awesome:

:LOL:

i dont even have to listen to any of the songs and i already know what song it is

:$

oh my god, im pretty sure i make up about 99% of the lyics i hear because so often matts falsetto is so high i cant even understand what he's saying haha

in "supermassive black hole" i thought he was saying something about grey shoes? :facepalm:

oh my god, im pretty sure i make up about 99% of the lyics i hear because so often matts falsetto is so high i cant even understand what he's saying haha

in "supermassive black hole" i thought he was saying something about grey shoes? :facepalm:

Oh :LOL:

We all make mistakes.

Oh :LOL:

We all make mistakes.

haha yeah, and then i looked at the lyrics and i was like "what...glaciers?"

happens to the best of us :)

haha yeah, and then i looked at the lyrics and i was like "what...glaciers?"

happens to the best of us :)

My mum thought it was, "patients melting in the dead of night," until i told her it's actually "glaciers." :LOL::rolleyes:

Resistance: "Kill, oppress for love and peace" in place of "Kill your prayers for love and peace"

MK Ultra: "How many lives will you create" instead of "How many lies will you create"

Exogenesis Part I, first verse: "Ooooooh my soul you stole maaaaaah tremble gaaaaaa aaaaaah risky"...oops.

I didn't read the huge epic thread, but I always thought supermassive black hole said,

"Ray Shields Melting In the dead of night" as opposed to "Glaciers Melting in the Dead of night"

And I also thought it said "ooooooaahhaahh The super solar" rather than "oooooahahahhh you set my soul alight"

Call me stoopid.

Slightly offtopic, but I could swear it says muuuuuuu (and attempts to go on and say muse, sorta fails) In I Belong to you. I havent taken a look at the lyrics, so Idk, just cool that they mentioned the name, but as a proper lyric, not just a reference to them.