Maybe it was wishful thinking;)

Sometimes with my ipod on I think Matt's singing to me:LOL:

Yes, wishful thinking! :D

Don't you just wish he would though? :LOL:

... Actually I find that when I hear Chris sing, it gives me goose bumps lol.

I wish he would sing ... to me lmao!:$

The right lyrics are:

My plug in baby

Crucifies my enemies

What I heard:

My plug in baby

Crucifies my ears

My misheard lyrics won't make any sense because that word is quite clearly pronounced in the song, I think. But still, I once heard it wrong and since I had already decided what the lyrics were, I didn't bother to listen to them with great concentration after that :) And I used to sang my own version of Plug in Baby a lot, of course :p Thank gawd I once decided to check the lyrics (I got suspicious!)^^

I know it's "Your golden skies", but I still hear "golden lies" no matter what. What the heck.

It's the same in Hoodoo.

The actual lyrics are "Tied to a Railroad"

But (unless my ears are playing tricks) what he says on the studio version is "Tried"

In Hoodoo

I heard: "Come into my life. Crash into a tree. We will hide. Like a bee in a tree."

The actual lyrics: "Come into my life. Regress into a dream. We will hide. Build a new reality."

:$:facepalm: How I got that. I have no idea... What I heard doesn't really even make sense. :erm:

Guest Octazooka
'crash into a tree' :LOL: that should be my undertitle:p

The new Uprising song has even more garbled lyrics :facepalm:

Well... you know the part in TIRO where it goes:

''Our time is running out/Our time is running out/You can't push it underground/You can't stop it screaming out

I thought Matty was singing ''You can't bullshit underground'' when I got into Muse a few years and I was like :wtf::LOL: Then I looked at the lyrics and went Oh My Gawd :facepalm:

Archived