in hoodoo i hear "try put a whale on" instead of "tied to a rail-road.

and when he sings "your soul cant hate anything" i used to think it was "you're so *insert big long smart sounding word that i don't know existed*":stunned:

if i ever cant figure out the words i just sing the word soul lots because its got a good chance of being the actual lyric. Matt sure does like that word :happy:

In Megalomania, I always heard :"It won't be long before I come stab you in the back"

I always hear "...before I stab you in the dark." I actually heard the correct lyrics, "before I disturb you in the dark," for the longest time, then I just started hearing differently for some reason, and I can't get it right again. :rolleyes:

Supermassive Black Hole- "Glaciers" I confused with "Ray Shields"

New Born- Thought the first lyric was "Look into the world"

Many others, it's pretty difficult to get lyrics sometimes because of the way Matt sings.

I usually lurk these forums, but this inspired me to join, I'll put up a pwoper welcoming thing later but I gotta say this before I forget...

In dead star, I always hear: and I'm tired of flying... SO I FART IN YOUR FACE!

instead of: One is coming your way, Its coming your way

ok, going to introduce myself now... :LOL:

So after listening to the Hullabaloo version of CE, there is no way Chris sings without falling down in the first chorus.....IMPOSSIBLE, I'll give him "Without feeling down", but it's not falling, I refuse to believe this.....I can't really understand Matt because of the screaming falsetto :D

let burn grow in your eyes?

What song's that one from? :stunned::wtf:

"Let hope burn in your eyes" oopsies...its from ss, you know, let your hatred grow, let your anger rise, let hope burn in your eyes...i thought it was grow, and still sing it unless im paying attention

my misheard lyrics and everyno and again it pops back and is all i can hear lol

"I thought I was a fool for no-one" from supermassive.

i heard that as

"I thought I was a fool for noah"

its one of them thinks if u don't notice it and someone tells u bout it u cant stop hear it lol

in New Born i thought it was "just wanna be spineless" instead of "destroy the spineless" ...

... and in Hysteria i thought it was "it's more for me" instead of "it's morphing me"

I always thought it was "I just wanna spoil this" instead of destroy the spineless.

Archived