I don't know why, but for some reason I could never understand what Matt was singing during the chorus of Stockholm Syndrome... I was even watching a YouTube vid. and he was totally not singing the actual words to the song.

It just sounded like,"This is the last time I waaawaaaawawa"

So I finally looked at the lyrics and read up on "Stockholm Syndrome" and finally understood what he was saying. i don't know why, but the fact that those are the actual words ("abandon you"), has really changed my view of the song.... for the better.

great thread :)

albumcovers can be misinterpreted too

it doesnt fit in here that well, but when i started my musession (with bh&r!) and i picked the album in the shop out of the shelf, looked at it and thought :"Jeez, are the bandguys ugly, all bald! all right, the music counts not their looking...." :eek:

:$

well, this error was quickly corrected when i opened the cover :rolleyes:

it doesnt fit in here that well, but when i started my musession (with bh&r!) and i picked the album in the shop out of the shelf, looked at it and thought :"Jeez, are the bandguys ugly, all bald! all right, the music counts not their looking...." :eek:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lol, one of my friends said exactly the same! She said: I thought that you said that Muse was a good-looking band, but they are old and ugly.....Tahdaaahhh after opening the cover :)

Thank god i chekd the lyrics for hoodoo before i went to wembley, i thought it was "ive had a curry nightmare", when it was "ive had a recurring nightmare", oh well..at least i didnt sing tht version at wembley.......:$:LOL:

great thread

it doesnt fit in here that well, but when i started my musession (with bh&r!) and i picked the album in the shop out of the shelf, looked at it and thought :"Jeez, are the bandguys ugly, all bald! all right, the music counts not their looking...."

well, this error was quickly corrected when i opened the cover

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:!!OMG!:LOL:

I used to think that in Fury, when Matt sings "Breathe in deep" he was saying "Who's braindead?" :LOL::stunned:

so it's not then? :confused:

i thought it a bit unusual for them when i heard it cause on no song (ok except the fuck you mother fucker starlight track) do they actually swear

Thank god i chekd the lyrics for hoodoo before i went to wembley, i thought it was "ive had a curry nightmare", when it was "ive had a recurring nightmare", oh well..at least i didnt sing tht version at wembley.......:$:LOL:

:LOL:

Archived