My Brother thought it went (Regarding Take a Bow):

Eggs

Feed them eggs

Feed them eggs on the country you love

:LOL: I wish the Government would feed me more eggs :(

My ex thought the lyrics to Exo Politics were "when the seagulls fill the skies"....:LOL:

:LOL: God if they did we'd be a country covered in even more bird poo than we already are

I once met someone who thought Hoodoo was "come into my wife", but they might have been messing around...

:stunned: Maybe Matt was subliminally messaging to Male prostitutes :happy:

hahaha I just read that in Harry Potter!

:yesey:

What context was it in? Whether Harry's gay or not? :LOL: I hope he is :shifty: With Snape :D...:$

What context was it in? Whether Harry's gay or not? :LOL: I hope he is :shifty: With Snape :D...:$

haha no when you said 'that's neither here nor there' or whatever it was I'm reading the 6th book again so I'm ready for the 7th HAHA & it was when Harry & Dumbuldore or however the hell you spell his name are in the pensive I think it's called...you know the persons memory? & err.. Marvelo or whatever asked this wizard guy who worked for the Ministry of Magic whether or not he was pure blood & he replied with 'that's neither here nor there' LMFAO LMFAO good god i'm such a nerd! :eek::eek::eek:

This paiiins me :$

haha no when you said 'that's neither here nor there' or whatever it was I'm reading the 6th book again so I'm ready for the 7th HAHA & it was when Harry & Dumbuldore or however the hell you spell his name are in the pensive I think it's called...you know the persons memory? & err.. Marvelo or whatever asked this wizard guy who worked for the Ministry of Magic whether or not he was pure blood & he replied with 'that's neither here nor there' LMFAO LMFAO good god i'm such a nerd! :eek::eek::eek:

This paiiins me :$

:LOL: Nah you're not a nerd, I always read the last 2 books before the next one comes out :p Aaw I love Dumbledore :happy:

Dumbledore the pig that is...

dumb.jpg

Are you insinuating that my friends are male prostitutes? :LOL:

Pretty much :LOL::p

in hyper music i thought it was 'your golden eyes feed my role'.

a minute ago i noticed someone's signature saying 'your golden lies feed my role',so i went to read the lyrics in the boocklet of the album and it's says 'your golden skies' ?:LOL: wtf

someone tell me

it is golden lies, golden skies is a misprint...i think :unsure:

My ex thought the lyrics to Exo Politics were "when the seagulls fill the skies"....:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

well, in micro cuts i just understand 'uhuhuhu hahahda dudud dahadahduh uhaduhdaudh' ... teh only thing i understand is 'megaphones screaming' :LOL: and the 'i've seen' is for me like 'wai ai siiiiii' ...

I thought the line in Darkshines 'hide from the scary scenes, supress your fears' was 'hide from the scary seas' :LOL: So now I kind of like that and think of it whenever I see the ocean on a windy day.

And another doh! moment thinking 'glaciers melting in the dead of night' was 'spaceships melting in the dead of night' in SMBH :rolleyes:

I couldn't understand nearly the entirety of Shrinking Universe for a long time

I just was lazy and decided to assume that it was:

"Pasteurize, tease onto me

And I'll show you what you really need

Give too much attention

And I'll perfect your imperfections.

Can't you see it's over

Because you're the god of a shrinking universe

Open this survival

Now there's nothing left to die for

So down struggle to recognize

Now they call it off for suicide

Can't you see it's over

Because you're the god of a shrinking universe"

:erm: Don't ask.

i was really sure that the second verse of Bliss was

"everything about you is a nate happiness"

i've thought about the latin word "natus"

but - the word doesn't even exist :D

...resonate, never heard of that before...:rolleyes:

In Futurism, I always thought it was:

"Ignore this pause, apostacy and apathy still rules"

:stunned:

And someone on these boards (I think it was Rose) thought that on MoYH, he sang:

"I was all alone, wearing just socks and a thong" :LOL: EW!!

And I always thought that on Overdue, he sang

"you're not lucky, you should have been hit", instead of "you don't look it, you should have been there". :( I'm silleh.

Archived