I have looked at the Micro Cuts lyrics a few times but I still sing...whatever. lol

That's kinda sad, but not as sad as me I know all the lyrics off by heart to the albums showbiz, origin of symmetry and absolution, and i'm getting through hullabaloo and black holes and revelations (i've almost finished that one). i don't even need the booklets. :stunned::LOL:

I find that very disturbing and I hadn't realised.

i dont know if anyone has said this already because i couldnt b bothered reading all the pages, but when first listening to bliss i used to think the chorus went:

'give meeee the piss and joy in your mind"

didnt really make sense uh? how embarrassing, but that was ages ago..

HAHAHAHAHAHA that plug in baby one is soooo true.....

:D

while we're on the subject of matt's meaningless meanderings, i'll be buggered if he does actually say this in screenager:

Who you were

Was so beautiful

Remember who, who you were

to me it really did always just sound like

whoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuullllll

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

seriously.

:yesey: :yesey:

my little brothers thought it was:

crucifies my ears

instead of enemies:LOL:

:eek: Some might even think they do that with the listeners ears.... :erm:

"When the zebras fill the sky" :LOL:

"Justify my reasons with your blood" (I didn't even question he was saying this, until I read it was blame somewhere)

1) :LOL: The mental image is just great.

2) It is not Blood? :confused:

Funny thing about that "sense of elation"/"since ovulation" mixup. I would sing "sense of elation" along with the song, and then...when i got my cd and i read the lyrics i was like wtf...

And then I was like, man, I'm not gonna sing that line, and so I kept singing it as "sense of elation", learning later that it was a misprint, and I was right to begin with.

So which are the correct lyrics??? :confused:

It sounds like "since ovulation" and that makes more sense doesn't it? Who says it was a misprint?

So which are the correct lyrics??? :confused:

It sounds like "since ovulation" and that makes more sense doesn't it? Who says it was a misprint?

It's definitely 'sense of elation'. Listen to it, it even makes more sense.

Now that you know I'm trapped, sense of elation,

You'd never dream of breaking this fixation.

"now that you know i'm trapped

sense of elation"

sounded to me like:

"now that you know i'm trapped

since ovulation"

ok i know why people are so confused with what the lyrics are, because in the recorded song he sings "now that you know i'm trapped, since of elation" I know that makes no sence but listen to that bit, just that bit and you'll hear that.

I still don't know which one is which, I still think it's ovulation, but i'm having doubts.

ok i know why people are so confused with what the lyrics are, because in the recorded song he sings "now that you know i'm trapped, since of elation" I know that makes no sence but listen to that bit, just that bit and you'll hear that.

I still don't know which one is which, I still think it's ovulation, but i'm having doubts.

SENSE OF ELATION!

Ive decided. End of.

xxxx

Did you listen like I said?

Ive always heard elation!

Ive decided. Im reinforcing my point with a stamp:

*STAMPS*

There we go.

Now, back to the funny misheard lyrics... on Matt1il's sig, it says possom in a daze, rather tham blossom in the treeeaaayyyssss - now I prefer the possom like, I sing that when Im drunk, I prefer it to the fucking.

xxxx

Archived