No but rly I need to make a misheard lyrics video with Muse only.

Because for a while I heard "fully loaded satellites" on Exo-Politics, while thinking "wait, that's not the actual lyric" and instead I started hearing it like "fully loaded celluloids" until looking up A-Z Lyrics and finding out I was right BEFORE. :facepalm:

As well as "just won the spineless" in New Born, but didn't I mention that before?

Realised today that it's not "you will never hold me down" in the handler. Fuck

Edited by Rustyy

I was listening to Resistance acapella and I've heard the line in the pre-chorus "Must erase it fast" as "Masturbate it fast"...

I used to think it was "Unless we raise it fast", which sorta is right there with mastrubate it fast

By the way... what are the lyrics of Reapers in the background?

I think it's "you can run but you're never gonna hide" or something along those lines

I think it's "you can run but you're never gonna hide" or something along those lines

Yes, it can be :happy:

The thing was bugging me.

When I listen to Dead inside, I always hear " A Crane in the sky" instead of "the greatest guy" and it's really bugging me!:D

My favourite song, time is running out:

Bound and restricted

Until today I thought it was - BUT IM restricted

Sake.

Sooo not a joke post but does anybody know or have any interpretations of this line from Screenager:

All the scars on your skin: 'Post no bills'

One of me absolute fave songs but that last part's always confused me. I've googled the phrase and I sooort of understand where it comes from but I don't get how Matt's applying/relating it to self-harm? Only thing I can think is that the scars are to the skin what posters are to a 'post no bills' wall, in that they shouldn't be there.