• 1 month later...

No but rly I need to make a misheard lyrics video with Muse only.

Because for a while I heard "fully loaded satellites" on Exo-Politics, while thinking "wait, that's not the actual lyric" and instead I started hearing it like "fully loaded celluloids" until looking up A-Z Lyrics and finding out I was right BEFORE. :facepalm:

As well as "just won the spineless" in New Born, but didn't I mention that before?

• 3 weeks later...
I was listening to Resistance acapella and I've heard the line in the pre-chorus "Must erase it fast" as "Masturbate it fast"...

I used to think it was "Unless we raise it fast", which sorta is right there with mastrubate it fast

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sooo not a joke post but does anybody know or have any interpretations of this line from Screenager:

All the scars on your skin: 'Post no bills'

One of me absolute fave songs but that last part's always confused me. I've googled the phrase and I sooort of understand where it comes from but I don't get how Matt's applying/relating it to self-harm? Only thing I can think is that the scars are to the skin what posters are to a 'post no bills' wall, in that they shouldn't be there.

Could also be that they aren't supposed to be covered up, but that doesn't go along with the rest of the text unless he's saying it's pointless to try.

But since the first verse is talking about a phoney, maybe he's talking about the scars as a cry for attention. You know, like advertisement. Honestly I hadn't looked at the lyrics before and now I'm sitting here wondering wtf he's trying to say :LOL: I mean it's a really grim song if it's about self harm.

EDIT: Okay after reading the wiki and considering the working title I guess yeah, self-harm is kinda confirmed.

Archived