I always used to hear "Feeling my face erode" at the end of Hysteria and always thought it was a rather odd lyric. And then one day I decided to randomly flick through the lyrics booklet and saw that it's actually "Feeling my FAITH erode". I literally :facepalm:ed and went "Ahhh, That would make sense!" :rolleyes:

Lol, I didn't know whether it's face or faith, but looking through various covers of Hysteria I heard Faith. Yep, I always used to think it's "feeling my face erode" either. :rolleyes:

how come you hear Gerbil instead of struggle? i mean i can see how sharing can be confused with during :chuckle:

I dunno. Obviously I realised gerbil was wrong (but so very right :chuckle: ) but I don't really hear struggle at all. I thought I must be mishearing "journey"...it definitely starts with a J sound to me. Oh Matt. Defeated by the r again.

I dunno. Obviously I realised gerbil was wrong (but so very right :chuckle: ) but I don't really hear struggle at all. I thought I must be mishearing "journey"...it definitely starts with a J sound to me. Oh Matt. Defeated by the r again.

If it makes you think about Dr. Gerbil from Courage The Cowardly Dog the lyrics make sense, though. He's an evil genius and could easily "pull you down". :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived